The Followers of Aeriel -- Now Recruiting!

Blaedr

((Awesumninja123 your skin is done go on skindex and look up FOA and click the FIXED one there))

((Awesumninja123 your skin is done go on skindex and look up FOA and click the FIXED one there))

(( Ok, I'll download it as soon as minecraft.net is up. ))

((I can't get on minecraft 1.7.3 because i get a error msg about go to minecraft.net/joinserver/

does anyone know how to fix this?))

((I can't get on minecraft 1.7.3 because i get a error msg about go to minecraft.net/joinserver/

does anyone know how to fix this?))

(( How do you fix it? ))

Brief Character History: I was born in a village just outside of the Dwarven Capitol. As a child I witnessed several atrocities carried out by Orcish raiding parties as they cut a bloody swath down the middle of our country. My parents were among the slain in the war, my brother, Rain, still lives to this day, Though I know not where he is. I myself helped fight the Orcs before turning into a Monk of Aegis for a small amount of time to help forget the carnage I saw.

Once I left the order 4 years later I met with a person by the name of Martin, who said he was making an organization to help make peace with all the warring nations, and bring harmony to the world. I gladly joined him, and I, along with the other members he recruited, made the UAC. I around 5 years ago had to help perform community service for a certain event that happened back in Kal'Urguan. But, now I wish to join with my comrades and become a member of the FOA.

Character Name (I.C.): Gloin

Character name (O.C.): Ultraminime14

Race: Dwarf

IC Age: 36

Will you be a FOA soldier, or s preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): Soldier.

Goals in the FOA?: Eventually take part in ridding the world of the Undead Scourge, and becoming an officer so I can lead my comrades to victory.

Good deeds you have done?: I was one of the founding members of the UAC, I also helped fight the Undead early on in the war. Not the mention the community service I did to help pay for "damages" that happened.

Have you done any bad deeds?: Well, I have a bit of a drinking problem, thus the reason why I had to do community service, bar fights and the like.

How did you hear of us?: I was once a member of the UAC, now I heard they switched to the FOA and I'm here to join back.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: I hate the Undead, I have fought in dozens of skirmishes and battles against the undead. I hate to say that I've outlived more than a few of my friends, but I'm here now to redeem my fallen brethren.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): Sword, level 20. (soon to be much higher)

Are you a capable builder?: Quite, I'm a dwarf after all.

Can you wield any other weapons?: I'm not shabby with an Axe at all, but I much prefer a sword better.

Any special skills?: Other than my sense of responsibility and natural skill at mining and beer drinking, no.

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: I know that Aeriel will guide us on the path of righteousness. And that we will triumph over the Undead scourge with her eyes watching over us. I will preach to those I know of Aeriel's greatness.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I will serve the FOA by helping in the ongoing fight against the Undead. I will help save the innocent and attempt to free the Damned from the clutches of Iblees. The Undead are but a disease that must be purged and healed. I will serve the Ascended through the FOA, and through the Ascended I will serve Aeriel herself. I will fight and die for the FOA, for the Ascended, and for Aeriel. I will never stop fighting, they would have to kill me to stop me from exacting my redemption.

Welcome ta the Followers o' Aeriel, Gloin. Do not let this drinkin' problem get too out o' hand o' there will be consequences

((Hey guys, we have a few awesome RP events that are coming up in the near future! Be ready for that and continue doing all the work you do! Cheers.))

Character Name (I.C.): Sirva

Character name (O.C.): Survivalism

Race: Dwarf

IC Age: 25

Will you be a FOA soldier, or s preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): FOA Soldier

Goals in the FOA?: I have two main goals in the FOA. My first goal is to protect the people of Aegis from the undead and any other threat that could come to the power of evil. My second reason being that I wish to spread the goodness of Aeriel.

Good deeds you have done?: I have done a good share of fair deeds. I have used my time when I was not honing my skills to give new people a tour of many of the towns in Aegis. I have also gone about and given these people tips on how to start making themselves Minas, while also starting them off with a few. I protected many of the people of Aegis from the undead on any occasion I had the chance. I have also done many smaller things to help the citizens.

Have you done any bad deeds?: I have not done any bad deeds that I can recall.

How did you hear of us?: I have heard of the FOA through small talk, when passing through different towns. I have read articles stating the things that the FOA and Ascended have repelled. I recently fought with the FOA in the battle against the Water Demon, which strengthened my belief of joining a larger force rather than a team of one. This also strengthened my hated to evil.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: I am indeed against the undead. From what I have seen of the undead, nothing good for those of Aegis comes out of them. I have seen the undead mercilessly striking down or thieving from people just walking down roads. I have seen them attempt to destroy many towns as well.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): My primary weapon in battle is the sword. I have a skill level of thirty.

Are you a capable builder?: I am indeed a capable builder, but I require sufficient time to perfect my ideas and apply them.

Can you wield any other weapons?: I can wield an axe and a bow, but with severely less effective abilities.

Any special skills?: I have no 'special' skills. I do have the ability of great planning, extreme bravery, sense of responsibility, and encouragement.

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why. I put all my faith into Aeriel. I trust that with the blessings of Aeriel, I can become more of one with others, and perhaps even help vanquish the undead once and for all. I will indeed spread word of all that is Aeriel, while shunning the vile Iblees. I do this for those of Aegis. With those that are in the forces of good, I believe that evil can be exterminated. I believe that if nobody puts themselves in danger, nothing can be accomplished. That is why I believe that in the FOA I can aid all.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I will help the FOA by committing myself fully, to help light shine once again through darkness. Through the FOA, the Ascended will have more control over me, this will allow them to have more of a force in the battle of the undead. Through the FOA and guidance of the Ascended, Aeriel will be able to know that everyone is safe, with evil shut away.

i am interested in establishing an alliance between my order and the FOA. I can provide you with very large facilitys, free rooming and safe chests, and the aid of my men. Perhaps it can be discussed in a council? ((here are a few screens of the builds))

The stronghold: http://www.mediafire...462yyaz&thumb=4

The Mountain: http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?quickkey=o3cqrk80yclua73&thumb=4

The Caslte (unfinished): http://www.mediafire...rw83cwp&thumb=4

http://www.mediafire...wgs6akg&thumb=4

The Throne room in caslte (has many secrets :P): http://www.mediafire...rjkt1q6&thumb=4

Dungeon: http://www.mediafire...9l10895&thumb=4

Average sized room: http://www.mediafire...zoboogv&thumb=4

(( Everything is Answered IC ))

Character Name (I.C.): Leon

Character name (O.C.): (( GoldenGFX ))

Race: Human

IC Age: 16

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will you be a FOA soldier, or s preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus):

I shall be a soldier.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Goals in the FOA?:

To rise through the ranks, and to help stop the undead.

Good deeds you have done?:

I have healed a few troubled people from wounds.

Have you done any bad deeds?:

Nay, I have only helped since waking up in the temple that is supposed to look like a cloud.

How did you hear of us?: From Thork, he told me where I could find the Ascended.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why: I am against the undead, as I do not wish to see this land destroyed. They are terrible people, and they need to suffer.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.):

My primary, and select choice of weapon is my sword. (( 52 swords skill ))

Are you a capable builder?:

I am a very good builder, and I take pride in doing so.

Can you wield any other weapons?:

No, my shot with a bow is off, and axes I prefer not to use.

Any special skills?:

I am very intelligent, but I am not sure of my past.

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why:

I do not know who Aeriel is, I have heard the word a few times though. Depending on who he/she is, I would be happy to spread the word, especially if he/she is also against the undead.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel:

I will help slay as many undead as I can, because they are the root of all evil.