The Followers of Aeriel -- Now Recruiting!

Blaedr

Preachers preach Aeriel's word, and are also primarily involved in recruiting people.

((Not really into going around preaching, and I'm not so much into all combat...you guys need a scholar option or something, my character uses his head to fight, as my friend once said after some things happened "Wow Shen...you beat him with your words..." So I would pick that if I didn't exactly have to go around preaching the word of Aeriel, though I would be for the recruiting part, my character has A LOT of connections so he knows who a lot of people are and could pick off spies in no time.))

((Blaedr, i think after region protection permissions weren't added. Could you figure it out? I cannot even get inside the base. Private Aren))

Alright so I would say last question before deciding on applying, as a preacher, could I devote myself to everything but preaching? It's just not my characters style to preach, but I would do great on other things))

((Eh, whatever, I'll try out being a soldier, but I would rather a role that let me use my mind and REALLY put my rp skills to use, once my new skin is done and I get to use that for a while, I'll apply))

Soldiers and preachers both should have good rp chances. Some good rp would be welcome in Aeriel's keep.

Brief Character History: Well there really is not much to tell. As a young elf I lived with my father in a human settle ment just outside of oren. My father wasnt a nice man he often forced me to labour at a young age and basiclly treated me as a slave. However on my sixteenth birthday my fathers shop was raided by mercenaires who took me and me as their own. Years later we were attacked by the undead and slaughtered on-mass. But by luck I managed to escape and find my way to Laurien something I have always thanked Aeriel for. Now I am searching for a way to help him and strike back against the undead

Character Name (I.C.):Rodwen

Character name (O.C.): om_bananas

Race: elf

IC Age: 38

Will you be a FOA soldier, or s preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): Soldier

Goals in the FOA?: To proudly fight for the FOA and defeat the Undead

Good deeds you have done?: Guided people to the kingdom of oren. Also helped put out a fire at dawns bakery when it was attacked by the undead and donated materials to fix it. Also Given minas to people who need them.

Have you done any bad deeds?: I believe we all have

How did you hear of us?: Some people were talking about it on the streets

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.:Yes they killed my best freinds

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): Sword ((level 38))

Are you a capable builder?: yes

Can you wield any other weapons?: the bow

Any special skills?: I am stealthy and a good climber

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: I have a strong faith in Aeriel and will tell it to all who will listen the reason why is I beleive he has helped me my whole life. For example he got me away from the undead and my father.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I will serve by telling people of Aeriel and fighting with the FOA

((I already posted this in the RP forums but I want to make sure everyone in the FOA knows))

*You see a new note stuck to the notice board, it reads:

"Tylos is dead! I was out hunting with him when some Undead saw us. They started throwing fireballs at us and one of them hit him. He fell and he landed on really sharp rocks that cut his head open, then the Undead gathered around him chanting evil curses while he was dying. I only survived because they ignored me completely while they were chanting the curses, obviously they hated him a lot.

Anonymous"

((Tylos isn't actually going to die. He wrote that note to fake his own death. Please don't meta this))

((Oh noes, he is dead! D: We will all miss Tylos.))

((Why? icon_razz.gif If that isn't a joke(which I think it is)you should read my post again.))