The Followers of Aeriel -- Now Recruiting!

Blaedr

[ Orly? I don't know it seems like a lot members of the FOA are "mysteriously" leaving or "Dying " to go to "Something" else....tehehe...." Sorry to offend anyone there if I did. DO NOT META THIS <--- I have to do that now during all my Non Rp posts now because people STILL meta ]

((I will ask you a second time, stop derailing my recruitment thread and acting like a jerk. Your posts are not constructive in any way and I'm tired of your attacks in various forums. You yourself wanted to rejoin the FoA and were sending me /tell's. It didn't work out, so please stop acting immature. If you want to start your own guild, go ahead and do so. But I will not have these posts continuing in my thread. FoA related or recruitment applications only from now on, please.))

Someone get a mod somehow? Unless the site honestly glitched and spammed his message))

(( If there are any mistakes or things I need to correct please inform me. ))

Greetings my name is Raick and I wish to join the FOA. I've heard of the good you've been accomplishing and I want to help you fight the Undead who are destroying the good of this world.

Brief Character History:My name is Raick. My story is sad but it has shown me how much of an problem the undead are in this world, I wish i did more to save Rhisereld. Undead corrupt the inocent, destroy lives and homes and spare none. This is my story, I was living a normal life like any other person, earning my own keep, living in my own house next door to my best friend Rhisereld until all that changed, my best friend Rhisereld, was corrutped by the Undead turned agaist me and tryed to kill me when I tryed to help. She betrayed me and ran away to become one of those foul Undead creatures. I found out that She was planing to join those monsters when I caught her talking to a hoodedman in an dark street. I listened in on what they were talking about and I heard them talking about her joining them. I tryed with all my strenght and wits to stop her from making that big mistake but I didn't do enough to save her. Rhisereld caught me following her to find out were she was meeting the Undead. She confronted me and told me to go away before I ruined everything but I wasn't going to let her join those foul creatures. I kept trying to intercept her evey time she tryed to go meet the undead. One day I caught her talking to a hooded man on the road, I then walk towards them but Rhisereld saw me and they both ran in diffrent directions. She ran to fast for me but when I caught up with her she was talking to a Oren Guard but when I approached it turned out that she had told the Oren guard that I was a bandit and that I had mugged her on the road. She lied to the guard and told him that I had robbed her. The poor deceived guard attacked me with his sword. I had to run to escape from the guard but I easly outran him because of his heavy iron armour. While I ran from the guard Rhisereld escaped to an undead fort in snowy fields were she took refuge and told the undead that I was interfering with her joining the undead so they came to my house and burnt down my house and Rhiserelds leaving me homeless and broken from her betrayal. I never would have predicted her joining those foul creatures because she was so good of heart. I was so surprised when i heard her talking about joining them. I hate those creatures for what they have done to me and Rhisereld but I've put my want for revenge and anger behind me so it wont cloud my decision. They run amoke destroying everything good. Undead are a taint that I wish to help the FOA rid this world of.

Character Name (I.C.):Raick

Character name (O.C.)Conster_monster

Race: Human

IC Age: 20

Will you be a FOA soldier, or s preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): I will fight as a soldier for I learnt to use a sword in my time as an Oren Guard. (( I've been training on monsters. 31 swordsmanship ))

Goals in the FOA?: My goal in joning the FOA are to help stop the undead in there path of destruction, but I also think this is an great opportunity to earn a good reputation and gain a great rank in this guild. I wish to command troops one day.

Have you done any bad deeds?: I have done some bad deeds but nothing major, I've stolen a few minor things like a little coal or food but no real crimes. I wish to redeem myself.

How did you hear of us?: Well i was walking through Al'Khazar when I met a man in armour an he spoke to me about FOA. I thought that I should join and help cleanse the world of the Undead. The world will be a better place without them.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: I hate the Undead! They corrupted Rhisereld and turned her against me. I will help destroy them so they may not corrupt other lives and kill many more.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): My primary weapon in battle is the sword but I can practise so I can use other weapons. (( 30 swordsmanship ))

Are you a capable builder?: I'm not a very skilled at constructing buildings but yes I can build to a extent. I would not volunteer my self to building anything grand for I would probably ruin it.

Can you wield any other weapons?: No, but I can learn to use other weapons.

Any special skills?: I have no special skills.

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: I have faith in Ascendeds for they are pure and oposite of Undead. I will spread word that they will return. When they do they will cleanse the Undead taint form this world and all will be good. I will stop others some suffering the fate Rhisereld that you might as well say killed her.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I will fight the Undead with all my strength until I draw my last breath, I'll protect the inocent from the undeads wrath. I will help those who oppose the Undead for the undead are a taint that must be removed from this world and I will make sure that non of it remains until I no longer draw breath. I will trust Ascended and Aeriel to help us destroy the undead.

(( Hey maur, can you take away that blue strip on my face? I will greatly appreciate it. Thanks :) ))

OOC: ok i get on that right now !