Golem Industries

Tethras

Golem Industries

H_korthomfa_0.png

“We do what we must, because we can.”

Introduction

Golem Industries is an independent research corporation, with the ambition to become the forefront of knowledge. Founded by two respectable dwarves, they aim to increase to become the spearhead of what is currently the “Age of Industry”. Through research, and commerce they to create a home for scholars and knowledge seekers. Ushering in the what they hope to be an “Age of Enlightenment.”

Aims & Objectives Current Aims (Will be updated):

• Increase our number to fifteen.

• Create and build a multi-pieced golem.

• Create Portal device or Portals.

• Remain Independent.

• Create a Mechanized suit or something similar.

• Have fun.

• Create a Golem with enough sass to rival Paragon Yudora.

• Enter the Creators Palace and hold a birthday party for him.

Current Objectives (Will be updated):

• Complete the basic construction of Golemic Research Chambers (Headquarters) within the Month.

• Hold an event every week, and write a post afterwards detailing what happened.

• Create “Jeeves” the Wood Golem.

• Create a butlers outfit for Wooden Golem.

• Within the first month, hold the event “Subject Alpha.”

• Begin testing on animal type golems within the first two months.·          

History Chapter 1 - Origins

24th of Sun’s Smile, 1460 - Dared & Tarren Starbreaker begin construction of the Golem Research Laboratory. During construction with their assistant Sharr Irongut, the idea comes to them to form Golem Industries to further their research.

Rules & Regulations

Overview ((OOC and IC))

Please note that this contract is one that you make with your soul on the line ((meaning it is an IC and OOC agreement)). Golem Industries does not posses any malicious intent towards it’s employees but would like to stress that these terms and conditions are here for safeguard the companies interest. And would like to inform you that the most extreme of these is only to be done in extreme cases.

Rules & Regulations :

Subject to Change

By joining this guild, you accept that these terms are subject to change. ((Basicly means more to be added to))

Subject of Ownership

By participating in one of our experiments be it as a researcher, test subject or observer you agree that any research material, data or results belong to Golem Industries Inc. By violating this contract you agree that you’re subject to a permanent death ((PK)) and are unable to pass on any knowledge you might have learned through any means.

Leasing Golem Industries Possessions.

Golem Industries is willing to lease its possession to a certain groups, nations or factions under the agreement that the information belongs to Golem Industries and any results from research into said possessions is to be shared with the corporation. By violating this contract you agree that you’re subject to a permanent death ((PK)) and are unable to pass on any knowledge you might have learned through any means.

Contract Termination

Upon the end of your contract , i.e leaving the corporation you the employee or subject are allowed to request one piece of information or object that the Corporation will release it’s ownership of. Please be aware that depending on your rank, you are allowed to request certain types of information or objects. But please remember that Golem Industries retains the right to deny for whatever reason .

Test Subjects

You agree as a subject that you forfeit all rights as a human, orc, elf or whatever species you belong to. You also agree that so long as you’re in the experiment you’re possession of Golem Industries. Golem Industries would like you to know that they would normally offer compensation, but will not always be able to do so. Please not, that by agreeing to this you are unable to sue or take Golem Industries to any form of court.

Terms of Access

You the employee or test subject, are able to allowed to access any information you gain from experiments depending on your rank. Obviously Golem Industries will not hand out knowledge or golemancy or runesmithing. But they’re willing to share information gained from experiments. Such as a golems weaknesses from certain tests.

Right to Party

Employees or Golem Industries are allowed to request parties. Golem Industries shall do their best to cater to employees wishes to bunga bunga or to simply drink until they drop. We shall do so by providing Golem dancers.

Employee List & Rankings

El Presidente [subject to name change]

Tarren Starbreaker

Dared Starbreaker

Head Researcher

Researcher

Empty

Research Assistant

Beranabus Whitewolf (Booklight12)

Gamril Forkbeard ( _Ritterbruder_ ) 

Bowman Irongut (Destroyer_Bravo)

----------------------------------

Favoured Test Subject

Empty

Test Subject

Empty

Guinea Pig

Empty

Kal’Arkon - Undercity (Headquarters).

((Screenshots to come soon.))

Application

Researcher Application

MC Name :

Name ((RP) :

Race :

Do you agree to the terms and conditions?

Test Subject Application

MC Name :

Name ((RP)):

Race :

Do you agree to the terms and conditions?

((Yes this post is serious, and it is currently still being edited.))

((I wanna see portals become a thing that we learn how to use. :I))

EDIT:

((FIrst! :D))

Researcher Application

MC Name : Booklight12

Name ((RP) : Beranabus Whitewolf

Race : Elven

Do you agree to the terms and conditions? Yes

*An extra piece is written on the bottom of the application*

"As a side note, I am well versed in the magic of Transfiguration and may be able to assist research in improving your golems, I have also studied the theory of portals and may be able to transfer a few of my notes to you so I may assist in working with you to in the future perhaps create one of our own."

Can ah jus' learn golemancy 'n nae be bound bah t'is contract, 'stead bound by blood oat' nae t' give out tae info on meh honor as a member 'o a cave dwarven clan?

Researcher Application

MC Name : Destroyer_Bravo

Name ((RP) : Bowman Irongut

Race : Dwarf

Do you agree to the terms and conditions? : Sure

"Eithah ye fokin' join up, of ye shut tae fok up and sit yer arse down withou' learnin' shite."

Dwain signs up to learn golemancy and runesmithing

Researcher Application  

MC Name : MushyNinja

Name ((RP) : Tuvya

Race : Human

Do you agree to the terms and conditions? Yes.

Researcher Application  

MC Name : MushyNinja

Name ((RP) : Tuvya

Race : Human

Do you agree to the terms and conditions? Yes.

A human..? Mee' me in person and we will talk more before Oi decide anehthing.

Researcher Application

MC Name : Booklight12

Name ((RP) : Beranabus Whitewolf

Race : Elven

*An extra piece is written on the bottom of the application*

"As a side note, I am well versed in the magic of Transfiguration and may be able to assist research in improving your golems, I have also studied the theory of portals and may be able to transfer a few of my notes to you so I may assist in working with you to in the future perhaps create one of our own."

Accepted ye long eared fok.

Researcher Application

MC Name : _Ritterbruder_

Name ((RP) : Gamril Forkbeard

Race : Dwarf!

Nevah seen yer arse around. Meet me firs' before I make mah choice.

Researcher Application

MC Name : Destroyer_Bravo

Name ((RP) : Bowman Irongut

Race : Dwarf

Do you agree to the terms and conditions? : Sure

Accepted ya Bearded git.

Tarren scowls at Ellsia and Dwain, as he mutters to Dared.

"This is for science! How can they be so conceited and to think that only runesmithing and golemancy on it's own is enough? It is important to think of the possibilities we can do with our abilities, rather than focus alone on the prestige that comes from our abilities.

((Updating post now, I'm currently writing the first major event up which will be "Test Subject Alpha". Please look forwards to it! Any questions you may have, feel free to message me or nalatac. In game, forums or skype.))

But Dwain wants to help....