What's The Deal With Orcish Height?

Swgrclan

That's sort of a crap answer. Orcs historically have gotten their butts handed to them by Dwarves and Oren on a nearly regular basis. Elves have to deal with Orcs constantly. You guys as a culture of war and fighting expose the rest of the world to your methods and behavior on a daily basis, you're making everyone else as war-like as yourselves by constantly harassing them.

You don't see threads about heavily armored Dwarves and knights requiring clarification about their combat prowess as well. They just RP. If your only method of attack in a RP fight is *charges* then you will likely die.

I could be wrong...but I think the only people who are waging war all over the place and stuff are the Azogs. I haven't seen ANY orcs banditing people on roads and stuff like that other than Azogs and friends, which the main Uzg is at war with I might add.

Also...

They live in a desert, food is typically quite scarce.

I don't think rotten food is a potent source of good carbs and high protein.

How they retain their fighting strength, or even achieve their massive sizes from eating decomposing food is beyond me.

You didn't think there was a reason Orcs hunt Halflings? All that fatty meat is likely very good for their high protein systems. Not to forget the parents. Orcs eat many, mamy parents. That has to count for something.

I think that other thread "You think you can 1v1 an Orc?" was made to have people at least understand the difference. Sometimes it's just ridiculous when people RP absolutely no fear, or hesitation at all when up against a giant beast. I understand about 87% of your characters are nobles, and they never back down to anything because they got their arm chopped off in Anthos without even flinching or something like that.

It wasn't made to say "YOU GUYS CAN'T KILL US WE'RE GREYN!!!1111!!!!11111!!!!"

You didn't think there was a reason Orcs hunt Halflings? All that fatty meat is likely very good for their high protein systems. Not to forget the parents. Orcs eat many, mamy parents. That has to count for something.

It's proven that Orcs have this giant list of every single adult in the world, and once they become a parent they hunt them down.

Orcs get **** on all the time guys, I swear thats why we hide behind big daddy Oren 8)

I mean look at history? We didn't push back the Dwarves so far then they did the same and we had luls, that was just Orcs getting completely crushed and losing all their capitals!1!1!!!

Guys, Orcs can't be alive because deserts don't provide food for their giant sizes! They must all PK and rewrite their lore to make physics possible for my martial arts supremist bronze armor wearing elf 8)

Okay guys come on lets be serious now, how ***** mad are all of you?

See, and this is why roleplaying the elvish curse is a good thing. You're far less likely to become a parent!

And that's why Iblees created it!

Plot Twist: Iblees was a good guy and wanted to save the elves from orc parent - hunters and that's what REALLY happened.

This is exactly why I play an Iblees Cultist character, you gotta delve deep into it.

Almost makes me want to be an Iblees cultist. All hail Iblees: the true defender of the races! Except, apparently the Kha. Their furry powers will protect them.

The Furry Force don't need Iblees.

My character can't feel pain very well due to a rediculous number of horrid scars all over her body since she was born. Which isn't always a good thing.

You can't become numb to pain. The only way one would become numb to pain, is if their nerves are 100% shot. Meaning you'll lose most motor function, along with your fight or flight response being ruined. "I just got shanked in the ribs. But it's okay, I can't feel it" *Proceeds to bleed out*.

The theory of "I get hurt a lot, so I'm used to the feeling of pain" is redundant. Pain is a response from your brain saying "Run, run, run, run, it hurts us, run". You can't get used to that, it's a survival response.

You can't become numb to pain. The only way one would become numb to pain, is if their nerves are 100% shot. Meaning you'll lose most motor function, along with your fight or flight response being ruined. "I just got shanked in the ribs. But it's okay, I can't feel it" *Proceeds to bleed out*.

The theory of "I get hurt a lot, so I'm used to the feeling of pain" is redundant. Pain is a response from your brain saying "Run, run, run, run, it hurts us, run". You can't get used to that, it's a survival response.

So far, this is the only argument against the Orcs (or at least that one Orc) in this topic I can agree with, forreal...

So in all of this fighting, I've been thinking. When joined a year and a half ago, in Anthos, orcs capped out at about 7-8 feet tall. Now they're reaching 10 feet? What's changed? Why are they growing taller than they used to? I know that people like to push to make their character as tall as they can get away with, but this is excessive.

So in all of this fighting, I've been thinking. When joined a year and a half ago, in Anthos, orcs capped out at about 7-8 feet tall. Now they're reaching 10 feet? What's changed? Why are they growing taller than they used to? I know that people like to push to make their character as tall as they can get away with, but this is excessive.

That's why my Orc's 8'3", and now qualified as probably a legal Orcish midget.