The Order of Magi

TheMagesGuild

Name: Vanloreus Sevrulya

[Mc Name]: _Riven

Race: High Elf

Magics known: Electrical Evocation

Magics you can teach: None for the time being.

Who have been your teachers presently or in the past, and what did they teach you? Ayche Raven'kor, Electrical Evocation

Which position do you feel most suited for? What would ever deem most fit for The Order.

Name: Riondil Seni

[Mc Name]: Wendigo22793

Race: Mali'aheral

Magics known: Sensory Illusion, Air Evocation, Transfiguration.

Magics you can teach: Sensory and Air

Who have been your teachers presently or in the past, and what did they teach you?

My teachers have been TehLuLu as sort of a guide, then Kalamoot took me up for Illusion and Transfiguration.

Which position do you feel most suited for?

Wherever you believe is suitable for me.

5 hours ago, Mephistophelian said:

Name: Lorien Carcimor

[Mc Name]: Mephistophelian

Magics known: Telekinesis and Mental Magic

Magics you can teach: I have taught Mental Magic in the past.

Who have been your teachers presently or in the past, and what did they teach you? I've not had any teachers recently, but previously my teachers have been Zaviel (for Mental Magic), Kalameet (for Transfiguration) and myself, reading of books gained from the Mage Guild Library to learn a few other magics, most of which I no longer practice.

Which position do you feel most suited for? Archmage of Mental Magic. I have made many Mental Magic breakthroughs both alone and with Zaviel. One of these aforementioned techniques was taught to Avenel, as I am sure he will testify. I would understand if you would like to meet with me first, before handing me said position.

Accepted

You have been inducted into the Second Order as Adeptus Minor

56 minutes ago, Riven~ said:

Name: Vanloreus Sevrulya

[Mc Name]: _Riven

Race: High Elf

Magics known: Electrical Evocation

Magics you can teach: None for the time being.

Who have been your teachers presently or in the past, and what did they teach you? Ayche Raven'kor, Electrical Evocation

Which position do you feel most suited for? What would ever deem most fit for The Order.

Accepted

You have been inducted into the Second Order as Philosophus

31 minutes ago, Wendigo said:

Name: Riondil Seni

[Mc Name]: Wendigo22793

Magics known: Sensory Illusion, Air Evocation, Transfiguration.

Magics you can teach: Sensory and Air

Who have been your teachers presently or in the past, and what did they teach you?

My teachers have been TehLuLu as sort of a guide, then Kalamoot took me up for Illusion and Transfiguration.

Which position do you feel most suited for?

Wherever you believe is suitable for me.

Accepted

You have been inducted into the Second Order as Adeptus Major of Sensory Illusion and Air Evocation

Adept Application

Name: Azel Crawford

[Mc Name]: Pumpkin_

Race: Half-elf

Magics known: Void displacement & air evocation

Magics you can teach: Air evocation

Who have been your teachers presently or in the past, and what did they teach you: A man named Kuro helped me with my studies of air evocation. After multiple years I picked up two tomes to help advance my learning. Void displacement was taught by myself after discussing said art with a master of it, Mithras. I soon began to teeter with it.

Which position do you feel most suited for?: Wherever qualified and suitable.

53 minutes ago, Sylvanas said:

Adept Application

Name: Azel Crawford

[Mc Name]: Pumpkin_

Race: Half-elf

Magics known: Void displacement & air evocation

Magics you can teach: Air evocation

Who have been your teachers presently or in the past, and what did they teach you: A man named Kuro helped me with my studies of air evocation. After multiple years I picked up two tomes to help advance my learning. Void displacement was taught by myself after discussing said art with a master of it, Mithras. I soon began to teeter with it.

Which position do you feel most suited for?: Wherever qualified and suitable.

Pending

Your application is pending, as an interview to verify everything is required. Expect a letter from our Human Resources Department sometime in the future.

Student Application

Name:Aiden O'Donnell

[Mc Name]:_MrBlocks

Race:Human

Magic you wish to study:Fire evocation or Telekinesis

(I know your nit taking students but I want to just set my spot, Ok?)

Student Application

Name: Hemfious Silvan

[Mc Name]: funny981

Race: Heartlander

Magic you wish to study: Earth Evocation

Adept Application

Name: Katari Leaf

[Mc Name]: iceflames5

Race: Wood Elf

Magics known: Wind Evocation

Magics you can teach: ((None at the moment, but I plan to get a TA in the near future))

Who have been your teachers presently or in the past, and what did they teach you?: Azoth Hawksong- Wind Evocation

Which position do you feel most suited for?- Adeptus Minor. I can not teach wind evocation just yet, but I am still a adequate practitioner of my art.

Name: Lemik Rextiureus

[Mc Name]: dadarkangel

Race: Human

Magic you wish to study: Conjuration (more specificly perennial, but as you didn't specify I don't mind).

Name: Garsto Leaff

[Mc name] LevitatedPotato

Race: Adunian

Magic you wish to study: Sensory Illusion and Fire evocation :D

(I know you said you aren't accepting students, but other peeps applied so I wasn't sure and just went ahead and applied.)

Abigail looks at the notice of this, suddenly noticing that there is no Archmage for telekinesis.

"I shall speak to them about such a rank of Archmage for Telekinesis!"

Abigail leaves a note about the creation of a Telekinesis Archmage on the document.

Adept Application

Name: Abigail Massey

[Mc Name]: Musicoid

Magics known: Telekinesis

Magics you can teach: None (Until my telekinesis TA has been approved, hopefully soon! :) )

Who have been your teachers presently or in the past, and what did they teach you?: Silus Horen to establish a strong connection to the void. (More info here: tinyurl.com/pqrvm7k)

Which position do you feel most suited for? Any you believe I'm most suited for.

On 12/23/2015 at 6:07 AM, iceflames5 said:

Adept Application

Name: Katari Leaf

[Mc Name]: iceflames5

Race: Wood Elf

Magics known: Wind Evocation

Magics you can teach: ((None at the moment, but I plan to get a TA in the near future))

Who have been your teachers presently or in the past, and what did they teach you?: Azoth Hawksong- Wind Evocation

Which position do you feel most suited for?- Adeptus Minor. I can not teach wind evocation just yet, but I am still a adequate practitioner of my art.

Accepted

5 hours ago, 『M』『u』『s』『i』『c』『o』『i』『d』 said:

Abigail looks at the notice of this, suddenly noticing that there is no Archmage for telekinesis.

"I shall speak to them about such a rank of Archmage for Telekinesis!"

Abigail leaves a note about the creation of a Telekinesis Archmage on the document.

Adept Application

Name: Abigail Massey

[Mc Name]: Musicoid

Magics known: Telekinesis

Magics you can teach: None (Until my telekinesis TA has been approved, hopefully soon! :) )

Who have been your teachers presently or in the past, and what did they teach you?: Silus Horen to establish a strong connection to the void. (More info here: tinyurl.com/pqrvm7k)

Which position do you feel most suited for? Any you believe I'm most suited for.

Accepted

Name: Daniel 'Vince' Ward

[Mc Name]: ((Gladuos))

Race: Elf

Magics known: Fire evocation and conjuration.

Magics you can teach: I'm not interested in teaching at this time. ((No TA here.))

Who have been your teachers presently or in the past, and what did they teach you? Glacio has taught me most of everything I know about fire evocation and conjuration.

Which position do you feel most suited for? Adeptus Minor.