The Aegean Academy

Tegrof

Name: Banok gray

((In-game name:)) Thatpyrodude

((IRL age)): 17

Who are you?: Ambassador of Alras

Which job and subject/s are you applying for?: Diplomacy

What are your past experiences that can strengthen your chance to get the position?: I was a diplomat of Oren. I am curently the ambassador of Alras

What are your thoughts on The Aegean Academy? I think its a great idea

What can you help out with besides being a professor?: I can hire people good in diplomacy

What is happening with the teachers? I hate to come off as impatient, but I am only wondering because I'd like to know if I have the job.

Jon, to be honest, I have no idea what is happening. After we meet tomorrow, we will review everyone's app and try to get everything resolved. We need to stop fighting and start working together Sting and Vinter.

I have no clue what Wolfie is doing, but I am not fighting over anything. Regarding teachers Jon, we will review them in due time. There is no rush about it since the school is not built and we have no students yet, so be patient.

((Let me know if you want building to begin, we have gathered some 100 or so stacks of materials to begin building with if you want us to begin.))

I have no clue what Wolfie is doing, but I am not fighting over anything. Regarding teachers Jon, we will review them in due time. There is no rush about it since the school is not built and we have no students yet, so be patient.

You do have students. Pok and some other guy.

You do have students. Pok and some other guy.

No students that are studying.

Just noticed the props to me in the curriculum =P, Thanks Sting))

Just checking the status of the Academy. I saw Sting perusing The Studious Merchant earlier and wish to reaffirm my earlier offer of a large free donation of books and bookshelves which shall be presented at the completion of my new farmland.

-Zyn

I would like to join as a student , but i have one question. Is the Academy finished?

I would like to join as a student , but i have one question. Is the Academy finished?

No, it is pretty much nowhere near finished.

((Let me know if you want building to begin, we have gathered some 100 or so stacks of materials to begin building with if you want us to begin.))

I just want to check exactly where you think the academy should be.

I think Aeriel will be a good location if we just make use of directions and signs, maybe some NPCs, so it can be easy to get there.

Hm , i may be able to help with building. Just tell me what materials you need and ill get them.

Hm , i may be able to help with building. Just tell me what materials you need and ill get them.

Mainly cobble and regular/darkwood logs. But also wool in different colors.

Im on it! But not now becouse i dont know how to connect to the server :P