The Felsen Watch

shortchangehero

"I recommend this service, they're efficient and quite cheap! Might need to wrangle a few to go oppose the Dwarven Throne!"

How do you join it..." A tall armoured man wonders.

Nimne, the irrelevant Mali'ker, looks over the flyer which had been given to her by one of the so-called 'Felsen-Watch' members. After a few moments of simply staring at the parchment, she would exude a quiet scoff. "Humorous, how Valah sell safety in such a way..." She uttered to herself, before tearing the aforementioned reading-material in half.

The Felsen Watch has in the past few days made over five thousand Minae. Because of such an accomplishment, for the next few days there will be a 10% discount.

Tuvya Staunton makes a sizeable donation to his cousin's cause.

Alex 'The Ancient' Faelan wonders why so many of the other readers decide to try to keep their anonymity whilst making remarks usually against the Felsen Watch mercenary guild. He then sighs this thought away before thinking about how many of the other poster readers will be reading HIS thoughts now! "Get out O' MY HEAD!" he yells at the other readers as he slowly stumbles back, though pausing as some ****** tears up the poster.

The Felsen Watch also has a promotional, but one get one free offer.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved. If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.