RASC: Class of 365 E.S.

Zanthuz

Spoiler

ROYAL ACADEMY 
OF
SAINT CHARLES
CLASS OF 365 E.S.

mHUumOwL-fnvh1_AoxB6Kw4-W7WtrYqQhPOvXaNAmCnXpaiKsIR_74BF3nMsOOifX6g1o38dDtsuV6LpH0uKmgIUlrEMZOsL1WYjlkUdJXFhrtuwNPFkxtxwd8HW7rkyjoR-iPrq

Va Birodeo Herzenav ag Edlervik,

Since the re-establishment of the Royal Academy of Saint Charles in 357 E.S., the Academy has seen flourishing enrollment which has later transcended to exemplary academic graduates. In the first ever graduation class of the Royal Academy of Saint Charles, the institute boasts (8) eight-hundred graduates of law and (10) one-thousand graduates of history! What the future holds for the Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska is anything short of bright; our scholars of law are the men and women who will practice and defend our Kingdom’s law and our scholars of history are the men and women who will pass on our Kingdom’s illustrious history and culture to future generations to come. By the power entrusted to me as the fourth Hauchdragus of Hanseti-Ruska, I do by the grace of Godan confirm these (18) eighteen-hundred individuals as graduates of the Royal Academy of Saint Charles in the year, 365 E.S. May they choose to utilize their enriched learnings to prosper in professional fields - "be they lawyers or Aulic councelors - and to build a wiser, more responsible society."

In concurrence with this graduating class, I place my resignation as Hauchdragus to Palatine Maric var Ruthern and King Heinrik II and in doing so pray to Godan that the next graduating class follows in the footsteps established by the previous Royal Curators, the likes of; Queen Maya Alimar, Princess Alexandria Barbanov, Princess Amelya Barbanov and most recently myself. I pray to Godan that the next generation of Haeseni pursue beyond their imaginations to further strengthen the Kingdom we love so dearly. I pray to Godan that we as Haeseni continue to strive forward for as always we would have perished had we not persisted.

Iv Joveo Maan,
HIS EXCELLENCY, Sir Viktor Kortrevich KML, Hauchdragus of Hanseti-Ruska, Kastellan Scribe of Hanseti-Ruska

LIST OF GRADUATES

ZtZT0uPuwsjohZIIn8DrX8IQ1mTgFpVDExVfbe-BIk6IpLsLFoioF-SXSRYp4OEJtjtdfeWu9XxwrH1QMQMHYhkO-BPS0zznix2M0dt5lp4Z36hL9DglmtTuOmdJVbQd1tBT1peH

Royal Academy of Saint Charles
An illustration of the first History lecture, 358 E.S.

_____

J.V. ) Joedensvasr: Law degree
O.M. ) Ozinaemeyster: Medicine degree
Z.M. ) Zesganmeyster: History degree

( N.A. ) Nichuheldigtagan: Least favorite graduate degree
_____

Law Graduates
Under the instruction of Sir Lauritz Christiansen and Duke Matyas Baruch
               I. Mr. Aldrik Baruch, J.V.                  @Pureimp10
               II. Mr. Arthas Ruric, J.V.                    @Crevel
               III. Mr. Cedric Barclay, J.V.               @Frymark
               IV. Mr. Juliyus Kortrevich, J.V.          @Quinn275
               V. Mr. Karl Gant, J.V.                          @KIIWIKILLA
               VI. Mr. Methas, J.V.                            @Crows
               VII. Mr. Ruslan Baruch, J.V.              @Sarmadonn
               VIII. Mr. Stefan Vyronov, J.V.            @Wolfey34

History Graduates
Under the instruction of Sir Viktor Kortrevich and Dame Celestine Herbert
                I. Mr. Arthas Ruric, Z.M.                    @Crevel
                II. Mr. Audemar Kortrevich, Z.M.      @Luminaire
                III. Mr. Eirik Kvitravn, Z.M.               @Paul_Solemn
                IV. Ms. Fenika Barbanov, Z.M.           @livrose
                V. Mr. Harren Ruthern, Z.M.               @Gusano
                VI. Mr. Jarick Godfrey, Z.M.               @CrypticKen
                VII. Mr. Koen Grayeson, Z.M.            @zbqueen
                VIII. Ms. Tatiana Ruthern, Z.M.         @Juli
                IX. Mr. Vulmon Heidan, Z.M.            @Lokvank
                X. Mr. Weohstan Octhasonn, Z.M.     @Imdecia

Least Favorite Graduate
Under the instruction of the Dragus' of the Academy
                I. Ms. Fenika Barbanov, N.A.            @livrose

qf3NUG62VHZH7SYDgaENV3JJRM8mP6sg3C57-6SYiKFTiWs5jLOz-g1xam8Zp6dGYiF7ftExX4vObjY-Hdq4uJ9MxnzxYI8tLLJy1pWeReEgSbPInLH-vrVTrE-QHKHbCU8v1Xlt

The Least Favourite Graduate adjusts the framed picture of Viktor Kortrevich she keeps by her bed. 

Harren recites the entire history of Hanseti-Ruska to his mirror while Adalia is in the room, presumably to her dismay. "Are you proud of me?" He asked with a wide grin. @shay

38 minutes ago, Zanthuz said:

III. Mr. Cedric Barclay, J.V.               @Frymark

Ser Brandt Barclay nods as he grins proudly

1 hour ago, Gusano said:

Harren recites the entire history of Hanseti-Ruska to his mirror while Adalia is in the room, presumably to her dismay. "Are you proud of me?" He asked with a wide grin. @shay

Adalia awakes abruptly from a nap that Harren was clearly unaware of, the girl offering up a feeble thumbs up with a "Da" in support of the new ten year old graduate.