Arrest Warrant for Needle 'The Warmonger'

WARRANT FOR THE ARREST OF:

NEEDLE, "THE WARMONGER"

BY ORDER OF: Toffee, Keeper

13th of Malin's Welcome, Year 27 of the Second Age.

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/b5/45/8c/b5458cbfe0d87c4f8add764eef425526.jpg

[!] A picture of Needle is attached, with his signature needle.

I have struggled to keep the peace and to keep my citizens safe for long enough, and I need to keep the mice of Mousehole away from the threat of being slaughtered.

I hereby declare a warrant for the live capture of Needle to the Mousehole, or to Urguani authorities at the very least.

He is charged with the following crimes:

1. Impersonation of a Guard - Needle has claimed himself to be 'representative of all Musinkind' and leader of the Musin armies, when he does not even live in the current Musin village.

2. Endangerment of the People - By declaring war on everyone and through deceit, Needle has put a target and a price on every single Musin's head.

3. Warmongering - By declaring war on everyone, Needle has upset the peace of the land.

He is requested to be delivered, again, alive to us.

To the nations who were 'declared war on' in Needle's "Declaration of War", I humbly request you ignore the declaration, This mouse is not a citizen of our lands and is no way representative of our government, just how a random peasant on the streets of Haense cannot declare war against Krugmar.

I deeply apologize to the Rexdom of Krugmar, the Crown of Elvenesse, the Holy Orenian Empire, the Kingdom of Hanseti-Ruska, the Silver-State of Haelun'or, the Trade Princedom of Sutica, Talon's Port, the Druidic Order, and the Kingdom of Norland for the inconveniences Needle has caused.

Signed, Toffee.

signature(4).png.e39fc07d01a86e21a6d897a79de2113f.png

Somewhere, an elven smith considers the gift-cloak that the Musin had woven for him. He wonders if trading weapons to them might have been a mistake.

A certain elven woman wishes people would refer to Talon's Port as it's nation name, The Unified Domain of Vortice.

“Snitches get stitches,” croaked a sopping wet frog, clad in mossy armors of old. His bulbous eyes squinted at the name ‘Toffee.’

"Now I kind of want to support Needle.." A silver haired mali commented

32 minutes ago, Security_ said:

“Snitches get stitches,” croaked a sopping wet frog, clad in mossy armors of old. His bulbous eyes squinted at the name ‘Toffee.’

[!] A figure tall and bulky stands upon a hill in the soft moonlight that gently glimmers upon his armor, the cloth seemed to be stained in green of moss from swaps as a cape flowed in the wind behind him, it shined magnificently as the thick wonk skin flown past a man with a normal farmers hat which extend toward the helmeted beast or man. Another figure dawned in black fur which gave the stench of rotten wonk guts, which stained the black fur.

Wonk slayer sniffs the air with excitement as he slams his helmet into farmer Fred's hand, consuming the lush wonk caviar, poping noises could be heard as he crushed them. The thrill of the hunt of wonks burn in his heart as he gently strokes Sheila The wonk Bonker. Looking toward the wonktress with a nod. @APurrfectNobody@Boomboxdoom23@Boomboxdoom23 

A bright Hou-zi, the last of the Liao family, found himself upon the letter, a sharp exhale slipping loose from his lips as he read over it "Perhap war comes upon mouse ren from within" He wondered, right before rushing off to weave some flowers.

An elf, tall, pale, perhaps a little too pale, reads the missive with a singular raised brow. 

“Enteresteeng. Ve story unfolds, and the moons light brings jast a touch more knowledge. Tem to go hunteeng agaen, man and beast awaet.”

"Alive... no can do." 

After reading the missive, the Musinslayer looked to her crossbow.