★ The White Ravens ★

Dat Burkester

Things are dire, now. The Wardens attempted to arrest our deputy, Edren, on false charges. Me and Duncan saved him. We were later attacked by a lone warden ((No RP either >->)), in our own keep, but managed to fight him off. Be wary.

((OOC Post))

Im not going to be able to log in until monday night, if anything big happens, please send me a message on the forums so I don't lose track of things, if I am able to log in while away, I will.

We will all remember the heroic White Ravens who had died lately; Specifically Zoe and my good friend Heril. May they rest in peace!

We will all remember the heroic White Ravens who had died lately; Specifically Zoe, Duncan, and my good friend Heril. May they rest in peace!

Duncan isn't dead yet, fortunately.

Oh well he will soon i guess

I'm Relgard, Duncan is my best friend.. If something kills him, I'll end up spending five years hunting down who did it, and killing him and his immediate family.

I'm Relgard, Duncan is my best friend.. If something kills him, I'll end up spending five years hunting down who did it, and killing him and his immediate family.

I didn't mean to make it sound that way, i ment hopefully he will NOT die soon. Sorry about that (:P)

Mc name: deavs

Rp Name: Zug-Zug

Why do you wish to join the White Ravens?: I be wantin' ta join the white ravens cuase I want to kill undead, I want a good place to stay, and stable pay.

Are you against the undead?: Ja, dey be evil, and dey try to kill me bruddahs.

What skills do you bring to the White Ravens?: I be a good fita. I klomp bunchz of undead. I be good wit swordz and shootaz. I also be good at findin' my way inta places. Up da hillz and through da treez, I can find my way into a fort.

Do you understand and agree with our rules?: Ja, I getz dem.

((p.s I don't really know where the base is, can someone show me or send me coordinates.))

Mc name: deavs

Rp Name: Zug-Zug

Why do you wish to join the White Ravens?: I be wantin' ta join the white ravens cuase I want to kill undead, I want a good place to stay, and stable pay.

Are you against the undead?: Ja, dey be evil, and dey try to kill me bruddahs.

What skills do you bring to the White Ravens?: I be a good fita. I klomp bunchz of undead. I be good wit swordz and shootaz. I also be good at findin' my way inta places. Up da hillz and through da treez, I can find my way into a fort.

Do you understand and agree with our rules?: Ja, I getz dem.

((p.s I don't really know where the base is, can someone show me or send me coordinates.))

OOC: You have been accepted please /tell either me (Burkester) Triloq (Triloq) or Alvaska (Ogedi)

ooc post: just out of curiosity how do I get paid? whenever I ask what I can do to gain ranks or just help out I don't get a real answer, I'm an acolyte and seem kind of pointless so to my point what can I do for money and what can I do as an Acolyte to become a higher rank?

Minecraft Name: MarioMixer

RP Name: Sarim_Mournstone

Why do you wish to join The White Ravens?

because i have been wanting to help out and protect the the citizens of aegis

Are you against the Undead? Why

?i am against the undead because they are the darkest threat to hit aegis and expelling them would be safer for everyone in aegis

What skills do you bring to The White Ravens? How will these help us? i bring combat. tactics skills aswell as architectual skills to further the defense of the fort

Do you understand and agree with all of our rules?i understand the rules and agree with the rules

Minecraft Name: MarioMixer

RP Name: Sarim_Mournstone

Why do you wish to join The White Ravens?

because i have been wanting to help out and protect the the citizens of aegis

Are you against the Undead? Why

?i am against the undead because they are the darkest threat to hit aegis and expelling them would be safer for everyone in aegis

What skills do you bring to The White Ravens? How will these help us? i bring combat. tactics skills aswell as architectual skills to further the defense of the fort

Do you understand and agree with all of our rules?i understand the rules and agree with the rules

sarim old friend! Welcome to the white ravens! Glad you could join us, send me a bird if you want me to show you where the base is, but im pretty sure you know how to get there. It will be nice to see you around, talk to someone if you want a tour and such.

ooc post: just out of curiosity how do I get paid? whenever I ask what I can do to gain ranks or just help out I don't get a real answer, I'm an acolyte and seem kind of pointless so to my point what can I do for money and what can I do as an Acolyte to become a higher rank?

To achieve a higher rank you must, in the eyes of your superiors, be exceling at your various missions and tasks. Due to the fact that the head mage has passed you willl need to find a new divison to join if you are looking to be a higher rank. Untill we find someone else you will be basically stuck at that rank. Message me on the forums if you need any help.