[✗] Darasvira: Disciples of the Aspects' Hand

Kalehart

Changelog:

-Darasvira can no longer learn Unattunement, nor aid in performing it.

-Darasvira are no longer capable of learning or even assisting with standard druidic Unattunement
-Alterations to height and strength have been deleted, they maintain size and strength equivalent to what they had before the transformation.
-Scales no longer provide any additional defensive benefit.
-Void magic susceptibility cannot be used to metagame anything the Darasvira cannot normally perceive.

-Removed the taming of pygmy dragons.

-Various minor redline and ability adjustments.

-Contacting Taynei'hiylu now explicitly requires ST manager permission.

-Darasvira no longer require druidism to revert / unattune other darasvira.

-Voidal fire now bypasses resistances to heat and flame.

-Paladin attacks now effect them equivalently to aurum upon undead, and cause an intense burning sensation.

-Mark of Mage's Folly and Mark of Nature's Ire can no longer both be placed upon the same person.

LETS ******* GO

I have a feeling Joel will pass this just to spite me. 

now this is epic

36683ad4e4064fb44f0f6449efb1d2ef47ab84a7
Reading it now, but angrily.

Kale, is this repayment for the torture I gave you with Cleric lore? 

I look forwards to reviewing this one. Even if it hurts me to think about writing an in-depth review for it. Don't make me regret it Kale! 

giphy.webp

The irony if this gets accepted but Azdrazi don't

AY

Overall I like the idea of having a more bestial relationship with the aspects, with the bonus of it not being limited to druidic circles. However, I do think it's a lot and that the connection to the druii is just about a requirement for them to reach their written full potential, and gives the druids access to yet even more closed off lore.
Some of the abilities like the funny wood-puppet secretaries seem a little unnecessary, but balance issues goes alongside my opinion on a lot of already existing CA lore, in that the advantages are usually overwhelming in comparisons to weaknesses as they're both unknown and unavailable to the broader playerbase.
I don't mind the dragon bit personally; I get green dragonflight vibes and I wanna see the dragon people beef.

+1 (but only if I get my hands on it. Otherwise -100 and I'll be mad about it until the day I die.)

bruh