[✗] Shepherds of Aeriel [Magic Lore]

Qizu

Well- first off, I think it's extremely well-written. But most importantly, ITS UNIQUE. I love the fact that you came up with something that we just haven't seen before on LoTC and I think that's just absolutely fantastic. I can see where you got your inspiration from and I am seriously blown away. Out of all the things I could have imagined being added to the LoTC lore, this was by far one that I would have never seen coming. It beautiful, its interesting, and its unique enough to get the player base interested. This is definitely something I'd see a large player following for.

A massive +1 from me!

1 minute ago, Heero said:

Ascended kinda stinky tho

Thats why they are getting a replacement to get the job done :)

28 minutes ago, Qizu said:

-They are also allowed to partake in any other magic, feat, CA, and etcetera that does not affect their soul.

does this mean kharajyr y/n

Looking over this and reading through bit by bit, I have been filled with a growing view that has filled my mind. Of a paladin. The kind from a fairy-tale, who does acts of good for they ARE good. To protect and aid people for that is their purpose. And to fight the true evils of the world. Of kind hearted men and woman who do what they can to aid everyone in need and spread good to the world. 

I hope it stays to that image if it gets accepted, some truly good paladins trying to protect all would be wonderful to see. And we don't get anyone trying to go 'vengeful reaper of god' with it.  

1 hour ago, Qizu said:

This means no using transfiguration items / mystic weapons / necromancer weapons, and etc..

I think this would be best as a redline, not as part of the direct tenets, same with the bit about mystics in tenet 3 - I could easily see someone that interprets these as IC information and could lead to meta gaming with how it’s phrased. 

Overall, really enjoy the lore. I've already discussed my concerns with you over PM's.

Keen to see a force that stands in direct opposition to the Mystics.

12 minutes ago, BobBox said:

I think this would be best as a redline, not as part of the direct tenets, same with the bit about mystics in tenet 3 - I could easily see someone that interprets these as IC information and could lead to meta gaming with how it’s phrased. 

Edit : Discussed in PMs and fixed on the lore!

Feel like this needs a lot of reworking to read like proper magic lore, can't really tell what the intent is

9 minutes ago, Radzig said:

Feel like this needs a lot of reworking to read like proper magic lore, can't really tell what the intent is

Not too sure what you mean but if you can go in-depth that would be splendid! I tried to make sure to follow the standard format for magic submissions and the only difference is I included my tiers within an ability.

This really feels like a rich and well developed piece for not only a magic, but a culture around its lore and the teaching of it.
I can see a lot of roleplay possibilities, and this is a solid base that shows a lottt of potential for community growth around it.

+1 supremely based and kinda cute ngl

you’re just shepherds

I run the farm