A new home for all (Party)

Robin01_boy

A NEW HOME FOR ALL

tC7D5TQQMFHhHUqvV8AqjZMxzpzGScB0gvkuNsoTm_fkIK4sZsRXbufYESCIoqC46X6KiZb1pCrvpfeAsu8pJQibwONXfB705J8JYTfNJiVw9AeDV3VcuEIGDTYTVcCy4EBtbQnP
pvIiANG2tbQ94EN-bmfGHPK0zuBjHWKHY9Y--zKMPeuwfdHyCicT3gXy1rFKHm01HWAn0AkeA4bGj0zJOSEwPFofME3Qwdpa-GgyRdccu4TvZ5lwF2ZGDU0nBocwV36dQL3xaaj2

[!] Flyers and posters were spread around across Almaris and Letters wearing the seal of a Red Fist were sent to friends and family alike.

Huaven

Dear friends and family,

As you might have already heard, Clan Redfist has a new place to call their home!

It is located at the ports of the Grand Kingdom of Urguan and is a neighbourhood, housing the Clan’s members and more like minded people who wish to stay. An event like this can’t go unnoticed of course!

This is why you are officially invited for the opening party of Huaven!

Everyone is welcome as long as they are looking for a good party.

What can you expect?

First of all lots of free drinks, lots of free drinks, good food and even more free drinks all provided to you by the Redfist breweries which are also moving over to Huaven. Next to the consumables, you can catch up with old friends or meet new people from all over the realm.

This is of course not the only stuff that is planned for the night. There will be music and a special event! This will be a sumo event where two competitors stand on a platform and try to hit each other off with a pillow like stick!
The winner of this competition will receive a prize that stays a secret and the title of ‘Sumo Master of Huaven’

Next to the big main event, later in the evening there will be a small fisticuff tournament with a small mina prize.

There will also be a possibility for merchants to sell their wares and even rent a stall for the evening for a really low price. For more information on these or for questions in general, please contact Clan Father Kane Redfist.

We hope to see you all there. It is promising to be a fantastic night!

Signed,

Kane Redfist

Clan father of Clan Redfist, Protector of Ruivians, Lord of Huaven, Lord of the Wildlands, Lord of the Redfist keep, former Duke of Rozania, former War Marshall of Rozania, Military advisor, Reclaimer of the Oasis, Former Commander of the Southern forces & Protector of free people and innocents  

LFnAofWK2ZaM-XqFsF96MnD5sUBYR2bjiXgdeLKVQ4H2FVGg7VqbrLee59A3P7rmvvnlKAOfSLGnkrMJvmBDNIcN6f-seG4ss7TG5hchJarBK5NGWfbOUtgXQYdDAPfPMTkS2uTg

Special invitations were sent to:

Grand King Ulfric Frostbeard (@Terry) and all citizens of the Grand Kingdom

Clan Mother Mica Goldhand (@sciencepants2) and associates of the Goldhand Clan

Clan Father Alaric Grimgold (@AlaricGrimgold) and associates of the Grimgold Clan

Silver Lubba Mika Uialben (@mika1278) and all inhabitants of the Lubba Keep

Archon Zirath R’ikarth (@xepphir) and all inhabitants of Stygian Hollow

Baron Daibhidh Sutharlainn (@MNT_Plovdiv) and all inhabitants of  Dùnrath

Baroness Leyna Kazimir (@ohbother1) and all inhabitants of Krew

Targoth Ar’Borok Mog (@DrunkPapaBear) and associates

Count Johnathan Hancock (@TheCaptain) and associates

Lord Brawly Scàth (@Tk4522) and family

Trusted Friend Qiew La Waevra (@JudgedKitty) and family

Trusted Friend Carlos Mendez (@Ziggitee) and family

Trusted Friend Aiyeis Castington (@Aiyeis) and family

Trusted Friend Emil-Dardot (@Publius) and family

OOC:

Spoiler

The event will take place at Huaven in the ports of Urguan on Saturday the 27th of November at 4pm EST.
You can get to the ports while going towards the capital, but on the crossroad to the capital, you take the left turn instead of the right. (x: 1331 z: 1828)

For any questions, contact me on the forums or on discord: Robin#9355

Carlos Mendez marks down the date.

Daibhidh will be packing up his clothes and what not, get on Sentenia, and would then say, "Time to visit Urguan! And Kane, and others." He would be wearing a great smile while leaving Dùnrath.

The small mali'aheral claps her hands together excitedly as she moves to write the date down in her journal, a happy smile having taken root upon her pale face. "Perhaps I should bring my oem'ii, they would likely find this quite fun," she says, her purple gaze moving upwards towards the ceiling as she stood up. 

"Mighty list of titles," Sir Ulrich Lothar commented to one of his reporting squires, previously tasked with clearing the noticeboards of San Luciano of such drivel. "He wasn't so proud of his rebel heritage when he pleaded for his life on his knees before the Haeseni noose, begging to be allowed to swear fealty to Lina, denouncing his gremlin friends and swearing dishonor upon his family were he to lie, you know."

"Should we tell Herr Emil to remind him?"

Sitting in a norther Tavern, Virion reads the notice and sighs. "I suppose maln will be dragging me to this. I wonder how long I can hide up here before I'm ratted out" he'd think, taking a sip of his drink and thinking about the fight him and his father were still in the midst of.

-----

Hammering away at her forge, Aoife would watch the special invitation be handed to her kin. When given a chance to inspect the invitation she'd comment "I don't think I've met many Redfists, I'll be coming with the Sutherlainns. The forge can rest for a day" to whoever was around, then just as quickly return to her smithing.

the dead Lomiei Vinelli reads the missive from his daughter Leyna Kazamir's (@ohbother1) hands... "Will they ever settle?... he really should sell that shop in haense tho. Would be a good payout, eh?"

In true Sionnach fashion, instead of preparing a dress or fixing decorations, has busied herself with the preparations of food and drink.

“What kind of party doesn’t have cake? I know it’s not a bloody birthday party but cake is cake!”

Up atop the mount looking over the Redfist settlement, one Mica Goldhand flicks through the mound of mail before her doorstep 

“oh a party? Sadleh ah canny attend, ta much week round here”

turning to the herd of birds, beetles, bokolo and children that have taken to following her about.

Leyna Kazimir reads the missive aloud to her clansmen, and the spirit of her dead father, 

“We have been invited to a party! Let’s congratulate them on this and invite them to ours too!” 

Nicholas reading this as he sat on some Tavern would nod as he makes some mental notes of the date as he prepared to make his return journey there to see his loved one.

Qiew chuckled a bit as he read the missive. He lived alone for a couple of years, maybe it will be a change of pace to meet the Redfists and his dear older sister Sionnach again.