THE REVIVAL OF WALDENIAN FASHIONS IN HANSETI-RUSKA

sarahbarah

"More or less correct, I'd say," commented the Lord Vandalore, forwarding the missive to the Waldenian diet and his spouse both, mailing his approval to the authors in the meantime.

Barbara Morovar, despite her rather obvious disregard for fashion, seemed intrigued at the study. She imagined what it might be like to wed a Barclay, and wear a platter hat.

Prinzenas Nikoleta smiled happily over the first real post of Mode i ve Kort. "Petra is a fine writer." she'd ponder out loud before shoving a copy into her daughters hands "Vy should dress like this. Ea want to see people dress like this."

The deceased Haeseni scholar Sir Viktor Kortrevich stamps a Piovian seal of approval on his copy of the study. From the seven skies, he'd somehow send some sort of signal to his nephew, Hieromar to add this study to the Directory of Haeseni Works publication.

23 minutes ago, LithiumSedai said:

"More or less correct, I'd say," commented the Lord Vandalore, forwarding the missive to the Waldenian diet and his spouse both, mailing his approval to the authors in the meantime.

Currently on wardrobe strike for her husband and his own choice of clothing- or lack there of.  Pulling up the missive she read it over and send it back to  The Lord Vandalore  with the note “I’ll wear whatever outfit you chose when you get out of your armour. Till then I’m still going to wear my wedding dress.” 

Isabel Fenika Mondblume decides it's time to sew and make new dresses to show off her heritage!

Dietrich, upon reading the work on his own culture smiles upon the Emma's efforts, beaming at the thought of the Reinmaren and the Waldenian cultures being an object of study!

He would then spend an evening preparing a bouquet of carefully arranged Reinmaren roses of white, red and black planted by the Duke-Emeritus Friedrich Barclay, to be sent to the Princess as a gesture of thanks. 

@sarahbarah

After a night of arranging roses, Dietrich would send a copy of the missive to the Duke of Valwyck, who would note an impressed tone on the youth's words. He would further advise the Duke to follow up with a missive on Ayrian fashion!

@Gusano

Initiate Ernst Barclay smiled the Son's Smile as he read over the missive. He dipped his head then, saving it amongst his new book collection in his new room in Reinmar "What good and hard work from Her Highness!" he exclaimed

Lady Adrianna Darkwood née Barclay beams brightly upon reading through the study in detail. "Du are ein master of dur craft, Petra-!" The Reinmaren scholar-woman exclaims, "Ich do nicht know if even Ich could have made such ein detailed study, very well done. Ich am so glad für such ein resurgence in our own courts, Her Royal Majesty shall be pleased." The Surgeon General continues, absolutely ecstatic at the news and the new availability of such wonderful fashions for herself to wear. "Und ein lovely opening act für the new Mistress of the Wardrobe, Ich look forward to seeing what else she can produce in future." The proud lady adds, "Danke für accepting mein suggestion, Petra. Ich must send du ein thanking letter." She smiles before sending summons for her favourite dressmakers to begins crafting herself a new wardrobe. She also draws out her own stitching works and makes plans to busy herself on Waldenian fashions over the coming years!

Edited by CopOwl