A Welcome Vassal

xdeGcXlEqBMCxb6Km0CNw0do4dKdTUFx1XyD4mXdypflm389nDzkDoTH_QNl7KKVCmxH1oVJnrINqK1rz94Vq_ujtGM-Q3qeyZyF9784YhAP9P5k--akNWzfAbbTfLi9iUamArL2YHz2tCn27949ClhT1c03soYKF0KbwQJ-o5tpbsJubMNkcG-MlFRnb9YI6DRbH0zZJg5th6g1uQNS4XJZAOmoh-gnkMs5kjzx_REMXkUCvyXPaSvUrpVAoGL2QZyAlmdTMpytLs5F

A Welcome Vassal

14th of Sigismund’s End, 1856 

“Pinemaw has planned on starting a rebellion against Urguan for saint weeks now, We must not sink with a ship that we do not have protection in, for Urguan does not truly care about Pinemaw nor their citizens safety. And with that I formally pledge my loyalty to the Crown of Oren.”

• Peralien Maelstorm

The Imperium protects all, a welcome bastion to those who would pledge loyalty to the Holy Orenian Empire, safety from the oppression of heathen dwed and those who would seek to bring about instability and bloodshed to the realm of Almaris. The Holy Orenian Empire is an Empire of many and to be Imperial is to live alongside and sacrifice for those who are fellow Imperials, the shackles of Urguani overlordship must be broken and through this declaration, the people of Pinemaw make the first step towards this direction.

I -  The people of Pinemaw shall be welcomed into the Holy Orenian Empire as citizens, afforded all the rights and protections of citizens under the law and pledge loyalty to the Holy Orenian Emperor, his heirs and successors. The Countess of Pinemaw, Peralien Maelstorm, shall relinquish the title of Countess of Pinenaw. 

II - The people of Pinemaw shall settle in the Principality of Ebonwood under the protection of the Holy Orenian Empire.

III - The people of Pinemaw shall in turn, swear to raise their blades in the defense of their fellow Imperials and to the Emperor and Empire in which they serve. They shall join in any conflict that shall threaten the land and peace of the Empire. 

Signed,

Peralien Maelstorm

Philip III 

Holy Orenian Emperor, forever August, King of Renatus, Curon, Kaedrin, Salvus, and Seventis, Grand Duke of Ves, Duke of Helena, Novellen, Furnestock, Adria, and Lorraine, Baron of Renzfeld, Protector of the Heartlanders, Orenian Highlanders, and Farfolk, etcetera

Anastasia I 

Holy Orenian Empress, forever August, Queen of Renatus, Curon, Kaedrin, Salvus, and Seventis, Grand Duchess of Ves, Duchess of Helena, Novellen, Furnestock, Adria, and Lorraine, Baroness of Renzfeld, Protector of the Heartlanders, Orenian Highlanders, and Farfolk, etcetera.

The Prince of Providence would smile as the former Countess would kiss his ring. “Long may the Empire reign, and shall the Empire always protect and honor you.” He return his hand as he signaled the Archchancellor would bring forth the documents for signatures. 

Kosher Daesmon sighs, grabbing his blades. “Should’ve just kept yer mouth shut Auntie, now you leave me no choice”

Joseph d'Azor smiles lightly as he reads over the agreement. "There is no shame in abandoning the defense of your overlord when they do nothing to protect you...." He spoke with a firm nod and a smile!

Ivan var Ruthern chuckled happily as he heard the news. "The exodus continues!" He stated simply.

Frederick Charles, completely oblivious of what had been going on was dead set on finishing his House of which he had built out of Dwarven tarot cards. However before placing the final card, hastiness and greed became the Young Prince's downfall as the house of cards came tumbling down. Frustrated and hungry, the Princeling retreated to the Palace Kitchen.

Duncan would laugh at this "Dey try kill me, now dey are a vassal!" he would show his wife the missive "at dish point its going to make me die of laughter"

Spoiler

1 minute ago, Pancho said:

Kosher Daesmon sighs, grabbing his blades. “Should’ve just kept yer mouth shut Auntie, now you leave me no choice”

Episode5 Try Me GIF by Paramount+

Princess Anna Ulyssa peers over the new vassal with a curious- yet certain -expression. Her eyes then slid over the banner of Oren that swung so proudly in red and white, a smile encountering her eloquently.

"How the turn tables..." The old Captain Ezekiel Moores would murmur, before one of his younger soldiers quickly corrected him.

Arthur Komnenos looked down at the missive as he recieved it while  sitting in his office, that of a smirk would come across his  face

"No blood has been shed yet, yet Urguan has already lost an entire ally, 2 of it's mercenaries left them, and now an entire vassal of theres left? they might as well give us our old lands  back before the entirety of there 'empire' collapses underneath them"

"Didn't we just kill a Prince for the same thing?" Edmond asked, scratching his beard for a moment as he thought. "Oh well," he said before test firing a trebuchet.

4 minutes ago, Pancho said:

2 minutes ago, LemonsMyth said:

Episode5 Try Me GIF by Paramount+

George Maximilian cannot help but chuckle at this interraction. Prehaps even in times of war, there was still some humor to be found.

Spoiler

Yeah that made me chuckle, good job.

1 minute ago, Emery said:

"Didn't we just kill a Prince for the same thing?" Edmond asked, scratching his beard for a moment as he thought. "Oh well," he said before test firing a trebuchet.

Leopold rolls in his grave, wondering who will come out of the battle field victorious.

Alec is entirely lost on why a  pumpkin person was allowed to be a traitor, but not a human noble with human, canonist, denizens. His brain hurts from all the thinking he's been doing.

Edited by TryaxReck

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.