A Mockery of Truth

Twinny

oAFChz19pAa6-MTK-LMCKmi-Y3O16OAAJb3pHZAupyhi6vXf4uqfXLjUADPjc-yEeFsq5iWTeYPdNh6Hi6vrXu9A75jAVbPFjhSeLZq03RguLYt_BrNgXEK9Joo8apKtu6i3f6Hn
[!]
A letter is sent out to the Malauriran of the Silver State
vyq_NviyOpiVfqGzUC06ZNgm5JGQJ1ezFE1Eshe79trpYLzGIIFErLrpLwnjRfR7u9mqkz5waDhLlQVrpRKqiVKpeUcWPblOp_J9_xp8HL8a1lhbCLzoqNsRllBHIraF12MfQNMx

To elMalauriran

You have been spewed lies to, you have been deceived and your peace has been invaded by that of cries and pleas of one who has gone mad with grief over the loss of his mal’onn. Such things are hard to accept as an individual yet when stability was threatened after a peaceful resolution to a conflict that could have destroyed the Silver State down to its very core, we stand here now in naught but further strife, strife that is unnecessary and utterly one sided. Allow me to write to you with the truth.

You have been lied to. The Republicans have not held control of the nation since this schism began, they have lost the entire city, they have fled the island numerous times and now when simply asked to leave after returning they voluntarily do so- and the off chance that one breaks in, is the off chance that one turns to vandalism and destruction within the walls they scurry atop the roof tops like rats. Not only two days ago did the Republicans vandalize the clinic, a place of no military value, a place of no threat and a place none but the citizenry and physicians are utilizing, to break in try to gain grounds to antagonize the citizenry, the okariran, the hard working mali’thill patrolling the state’s land atop our allies. They lie and persuade their way into the library, a place so respectfully being locked down by the Okarir’maehr until the schism is resolved, to antagonize those passing by.

You have been lied to. Mali’thill return to their home, not the Fennec. Not the Ivae’fenn. Veteran Sillumir and those that wish to follow in their foot-steps, mages of grand capabilities and prowess, scholars, poets, musicians and those wishing to rebuild the state, even down to those who wish to farm and bring food to the tables of the citizenry. You have been lied to regarding those who are seeking now to be our allies coming to visit, coming to see progress and coming to aid those they now see as lliran. The allies I have brought into this are mali, they are not valah, they are not other descendants. They are mali, whilst not only the day gone by now as of this letter did valah and those holding no right to be involved in this invade our streets to seek to aid them. The fennec come when they are asked to, they are not a rot in your nation for they are in the frigid north and return to the frigid north when their obligations to allies are over. They claim I utilize the manpower of impures yet, tell me then, what is this? Why is there valah in the Silver District? I shall tell you why. Thanks to Varus, who so boldly sabotaged all locks on the doors to the city, any can enter. Thanks to Varus now, who so badly sabotaged the locks, any can so enter the Silver District and disrupt the sanctity of such. It is not his efforts that keep mali’thill here, patrolling the streets and dealing with those who freely walk in with arms and armour, it is the Okarir’tir and I presently working hard to maintain the peace. A mali’ker waltzes into the library and threatens to stab a mali’thill in his neck, it were we who rapidly responded and removed them from the city, yet this happened because of he.The only reason allies come to assist us now is because of how tired mali’thill are becoming, having to keep the peace and make sure none are killed or harmed by foreigners whilst also garrisoning the Silver District and the gatehouse at the same time. If the republic is the future then I ask you, where is the manpower they have to do the same? Where are their allies? Why are they not the ones doing this? The answer is simple- it is because he does not possess the followers nor the support. The missives that reach you, is it not funny that they are in the same handwriting of.. Three or four individual people?

You have been lied to. Peace was achieved and those who supported me in my early days did so with the clear intention of this ending peacefully. Now, I am home and I agree- our history holds beauty behind that which is used to slander us, so I have neglected to pursue that which began. In turn now I stand here at the head of the Okariran, no Maheral in sight, with the intent to continue traditions prior. There is no throne in the Silver State, there is no Monarchist movement. There is now simply those who wish to bring progress and health to the city and republicans who flee and abandon the land, over the water to Eastfleet with a mere request. The bloodshed was provoked, it was not unjustified. Those harmed were approached to be arrested and detained to prevent a schism from developing further, they were offered many times to surrender peacefully and walk to the Bastille, yet a handful spat insults and turned to flee when ordered to surrender- why is it they began to flee? Because they did not indeed seek for this to be peaceful, they sought to provoke something that had already been settled. The streets are populated, the tavern used, the library safe and now the clinic is to be protected. The state could be working towards prosperity now- yet you could end this. I would offer to speak to you face to face, to present to you the reforms I wish to make but I would not fault you for declining in a time of strife.

You have been lied to. The prospect that any Republic would be the future is a lie, it is ran by the same blood as he who failed to secure any alliances, any political ground and was cast aside in recognition of I by near the entire world. This political landscape will not change for him, for a republic. All that ever came of the republic was a strong successor ran by Othelu and his subtle militancy, though not all agree with him- he brought about a strong state. I ask you this- when the Republicans fail after simply failing to even visit the city for longer than a mere five minutes and there is the new generation, when there is youth and those wanting- without you, without a Maheral, where will they be? They will have no one other than the Okariran and myself to guide them. Why gamble away the future of our entire race betting on such an insignificant odd? I would ask of you to not, if it were befitting I would plead.

I understand i have been painted as some brute, some murderer, yet what of the other side? A mali’thill who reads nothing but the blurb of a book will miss the true contents inside. I usher you to realize there is an inside to this, there is context and there is the foundations to bring about yet another bright age of the state. Please, do not succumb to the words of a grief stricken mali, whos mind has been soured before you know everything there could be, the only thing worse than the aforementioned is a mad-mali who may be prone to acts of tyranny, paranoia and betrayal- not only that, yet lie to you.

YaDekRZnfNyzaYq4n_LLpRwJkpn2LAky34Hb3rSzXH-5HDnUvNLrOzVy_QKRvsQrKTpJmAgZHkBVnSCattmTJaOBTEtlgTjVT_fX-5XhKEf6tPMJpgAua-Gk4KnVJgslbLxnNrXR

-Ivarielle Ibarellan.

Spoiler

OOC:
Apologies about any spelling or grammatical issues, large swathes of text tend to get really mixed when i stare at them and I mistranslate a lot of things due to that.

"With pride, because of Ivarielle, I will shout for all to hear!" she exclaimed aloud for any to hear, before another call
"Ay'Haelun'or, Ay'Ivarielle! Maehr'sae Hiylun'ehya!"

"The legacy of the 'thill must be uphold. Lay down your arms brothers, we must work hand in hand in order to achieve what is best for the Silver City" The young 'thill would say aloud

A certain rat was too busy eating a whale bone he had found on on his raid of the Haelun'or kitchen to read, but they were still very much definitley capable of understanding this missive as they continued to eat meat.

A Mali’thill would recount the events that had happened this day and sigh. She shook her head, conjuring some thoughts into her head. “May we prosper under a new era. No longer will we be controlled by our government to do as they please, but instead be our own selves, our own Mali’thill. No more will we show our faces, attached to something so lost. This is the true meaning of Meahr’sae Hiylun’ehya. Ay’Haelun’or, Ay’Ivarielle.”

"Powerful." The elf announced with a chuckle, resting in his seat.

"Attempt of an Uthir to legitimize her rule and spread more lies about the innocent denizens of Haelun'or attacked in their own city," muttered Liewyn, sipping tea in the basement of one of the houses outside the city walls "If she wished to know the will of elHeial'malauriran, she would not run away from a public debate. Her only instrument is the sword, and it brings neither legitimacy nor public support. Death to the tyrants," the young elf concluded.

4 hours ago, TaytoTot said:

A Mali’thill would recount the events that had happened this day and sigh. She shook her head, conjuring some thoughts into her head. “May we prosper under a new era. No longer will we be controlled by our government to do as they please, but instead be our own selves, our own Mali’thill. No more will we show our faces, attached to something so lost. This is the true meaning of Meahr’sae Hiylun’ehya. Ay’Haelun’or, Ay’Ivarielle.”

"Oh? To be enslaved by foreign powers? Though I would suppose that comes naturally to someone who would bend easily to a 'better'. 

Your slavish ways are not lost on us llir, true citizens. Worry not about showing your face. Instead, keep it down as your tyrants seek to do as they please! Keep it down so your sniveling is instead kept to those who care! Those other slaves you brought with you to try and replace us, the true citizenry." He laughs! Likely in her face! A joyous rackaus lighthearted laugh!

"Let you, in your down turned gaze, also look upon these signs and weep. Weep not for the loss, not for the destruction, but for yourself. As you willingly give up your freedoms and privileges, and once given up, will never truly return to you."

A blessed, true Mali'thill grimaces at the howling of 'ata throughout the city. "Surely, they understand they follow a murderer who holds no power here except the ability to kill those of pure blood. They are as good as the bandits that fill their ranks." He mutters to himself and his allies that sit nearby.

Spoiler

Unga me bunga

A Goblin observes a particular room inside of the silver city, rather confused to what this could mean and why they were checked off.

image.thumb.png.8b8cc08d2d4f30c5396f852a52a3277f.png

Edited by Privet

14 minutes ago, Privet said:

A Goblin observes a particular room inside of the silver city, rather confused to what this could mean and why they were checked off.

image.thumb.png.8b8cc08d2d4f30c5396f852a52a3277f.png

Every Lad laughs at the sight! "Lo'! How the sorority denies themselves yet they cannot even hide it! Quite literally, the Deepstate wishes to cloud your judgements to emotionally abuse and psychological manipulate all! distorting the truth in order to confuse or instill doubt in another person to the point they question their sanity or reality! When for those stable in reality we can all plainly see WHO, the SPECIFIC INDIVIDUALS that lead us to this place!" They look to the painting right besides the mirror, chuckling with arms crossed and eyebrows upturned. "Though they chuckle about their supposed secrecy, saying they seek to only help you, yet fail to defend the very unarmed citizens they say they represent! Truth is that the sorority never represented the ways of Mali'thill, the ways of Larihei. Instead? They represent only their own motives. Seeking to enslave you to them."

7SzAoxjdj0nU3MJbrWXJzN4RkOvVyAWo2PMVuPTvVVkkbxI-QdEQ9NJ65CpJ_R-oP_fwTp9SgE3ml93NHL6q4RKESYXA6b0KoemcuV47lViP7RPIbadP9mN1fKj67a8wdfP7mJfl

larehan ito lye'leh. Enet suliereyae liewyn'Larihei karin'ento.