[Complete] Report (Illuminaire, Marshimellow, Beamon4, Nectorist)

Marshi

I would like to further add onto this report that Nectorist has committed this grievance of posting leaked documents and harassing the people involved publicly by hinting at who they are or directly naming them through discord servers. Some time ago (months, maybe at this point year.), similar happened with him doing the same when me and some others had been involved in coup against his nation. (He did not name people directly then, just announced his vassals to be careful about it by leaking the document to them, but the text included signatures of the players’ personas so in sense anybody who scrolled to the bottom, would have known those rebels.) 

Sadly (But not really, because I’m having great time with no LOTC), I have been away for the past week, counting tomorrow, so I don’t have an access to my PC and I am not able to provide any evidence if such can be found in my saved screenshots. Yet, many have made witness to the things mentioned above. Good night.

1 minute ago, Ramon said:

I'm not going to comment on the written posts contents as I had more or less nothing to do with its writing and couldn't tell you why certain things were added (or the announcements made, really, not exactly my department) but I can at least confirm that the RP reason as to why ppl were after Beamon's persona is because he was suspected of harbouring Godfreyists (heretics according to the Canonist Church) and Azdrazi, which I've had roleplay on alongside the likes of Illuminaire, Vylkmir, etc- so nothing about that has really been "blatantly OOC with no RP basis whatsoever" as I'm getting the impression you're trying to claim here. 

If we continue on this topic all we're gnna end up with is going in circles, though, and none of what you just said really justifies you taking some document (that was yet to be presented to people meant to read it IRP at the time and gone unpublished) and pinging it in a public discord only to thereafter use this as a basis to irply state you've heard "rumors" and use it against the IRP plotters. 

Suspected of harboring Godfreyists? The same people who were originally sworn to Minitz (no one cared about that). And Azdrazi? People go together to coup over Azdrazi? The Aaunic government right now is claiming that Beamon wants to reform Oren and attack Haense to take Ruska because they're alleging him of hiring Azdrazi?

https://gyazo.com/0d9c8764618e03812d5a58c3f47ba9e4

They literally say they did it because Beamon was plotting. Again, where is the RP that justifies this conclusion of theirs, if what matters so importantly here is the RP?

If the central point of the move to coup Beamon was based on these two things, then why are these not the spearheads of the messages they've sent? It's because it isn't. They don't care. Azdrazi and Godfreyists aren't an actual reason to try and coup someone. It's very evident (according to their own words) that this was conducted because they suspected Beamon of planning a coup (which has no RP backing)

16 minutes ago, Nectorist said:

Suspected of harboring Godfreyists? The same people who were originally sworn to Minitz (no one cared about that). And Azdrazi? People go together to coup over Azdrazi? The Aaunic government right now is claiming that Beamon wants to reform Oren and attack Haense to take Ruska because they're alleging him of hiring Azdrazi?

"The same people who were originally sworn to Minitz (no one cared about that)" yea, tbf, we didn't rly know of them being Godfreyists IRP up until they started being so open about it within Adria (where they've been for a far longer time than they ever were in Minitz, and where they were first was Adria in the first place) I literally only caught on myself IRP when I was sitting by Velec's cozy campfire and some guy next to my persona went on about how he didn't share the Canonist faith to someone and that he wasn't in communion with the Canonist Church as a result. (Look up Aaun's national law, that's a crime against faith). Had we known sooner irp we'd have acted much the same really (e.g sought 2 oppose it)

19 minutes ago, Nectorist said:

e go together to coup over Azdrazi?

Yea because you know the Canonist Church considers Azdrazi evil.... Mybe if he hadn't literally let the Pontiff know directly IRP no1 wld've bothered? There's been an Azdrazi Inquisition IRP for awhile now (see in Balian during my tenure as HP or Sedan a lot more recently. The Sedan thing we almost had a war over had things not deescalated). The fact you're sending this as if it somehow makes no sense for us to do IRP almost makes it seem as if you're desperate to keep on deflecting everything.

Gnna dip soonish prob cuz the forums r being shitty n its late but feel free 2 hmu on discord if there's anything I might've misunderstood o7, all I know is we very clearly roleplayed suspected heresy and (to us irp) confirmed Azdrazi sympathies being the reason we wanted 2 go after Beamon IRP, so in my eyes there's very clearly RP grounds for us to have wanted to deal with the matter at hand the way we tried to IRP. 

On 3/16, individuals in Minitz were talking about the King of Aaun visiting to discuss the topic of Adria. Someone said in RP that the "Aurelian worshippers in Adria have, it is said, raised banners in revolt with the blessing of the Duke."

Someone heard that, and reported it to Beamon IRP. I want to hear your thoughts.

@Enlightenment @Marshi @Beamon4 @Nectorist

This seems silly. 

Through the screenshots I've been provided in DMs with both Beamon and Illuminare, both parties are at fault. A couple things happened here:

• Illuminare modreq'd trying to evict Beamon without any RP indication from Seannie ingame (he had infact not been online)
  • There was a private conversation between Illuminare and Laeonathan that indicates to me personally that this is more of an OOC power-grab on both parts ("If I can't have it, then Adria will burn")
  • Beamon metagamed using discord to RP, as well as not knowing about the information in-game until 7 minutes after the beginning of his speech.

Beamon will be given an infraction for metagaming. Because it his first, it will just be a warning and no ban will be given.