[PK] The Death of Sir Atilan Bishop : A life Lived

SupaSaMM

Prince Kosher Daesmon, a soldier by trade, would look back on the city as the final ship departed. The battle scarred bandit could do naught for those who died at the hand of the enemy that day. But what he could give, was a salute for the fallen heroes.

"Finally."

Ā 

Spoiler

sam im sorry i love you bb <3

Ā 

Edited by SlitheryC1

As Fallon Bishop overheard the news, she sat down and sighs "Who will I fight with now, he was sort of like an annoying brother" wipes a few tears that started to drift on her cheeks "Suppose should tell Aurik" she stood back up and went to find her husband ( @LomieiĀ )

Ā 

Ā 

Meanwhile his wife Isabel sighs in relief "Good riddance, you killed our daughter you...you.." she could not finish the words "It was hard enough to take the twins away from him but I had good reasons" she assures herself "Time to get my family back, or what is left of it" she walked off

Karl IIIĀ greeted a loyal bannerman to the afterlife. "Let it never be said you were not loyal to the core. You rose to be worthy of your position, even with great turmoil afterwards."

"Good riddance,"Ā muttered a certain pirate captain upon hearing news of the Bishop's death.Ā "Worse than the scum I clean off m'ship. 'opefully 'e stays dead this time."Ā And with that, she promptly forgot about the horrid man and moved on with her life.

Elijah von Augusten hears of the news of the deceased knight. Having spoken to the soldier before the battle,

"And you do nen die either."Ā Elijah spoke out to him.

Ā 

"Aye, Ich von't, and next time wear brown clothing.. Soemzhign tells mich du vill need it!" In response, Sir Bishop said.

Ā 

Elijah's face comes to formĀ a grimace, going to go check upon his wife and other in-laws.

7 minutes ago, GMRO said:

Karl IIIĀ greeted a loyal bannerman to the afterlife. "Let it never be said you were not loyal to the core. You rose to be worthy of your position, even with great turmoil afterwards."

The Blonde Bishop would smile. "Danke dur Majesty!" he said giving his widest smile. And then slowly his smile would fade and looking to his former King "Dur Majesty, please tell mich, zhe seven skies have ein tavern and ein gutte cigar!". Atilan would then reach into his pocket with the sigh, hoping that truly heaven did bring upon the mostĀ heavenlyĀ of drinks and the mostĀ heavenly of cigars!

Angelika overheard the news and let off a relieved sigh as she looked at herself in the mirror, the once blonde and cheerful girl was gone and replaced by the face of another, "A shame, well now we're both dead.. Vatter. However I won't be joining you in the afterlife for quite some time." She muttered out bitterly, only glad she does not have to worry about him further. The girl then stood up and made her way to Pavia, needing to find Konrad to tell him about the news. ( @ratlordmagic)

Cassio Bishop welcomes his cousin into the seven skies with open armsĀ "Long time no see cos."Ā The Waldenian chuckles.

From the distant shores of a flowering town, hidden within forests of the west, did Blume overhear the news from the family discussing such news within the keep. She had heard the name before in court as she'd recognized it somehow, but couldn't remember where from. Hearing the gentleman's name once more with even more grave tones than before did her tears began to silently leak without warning.

Ā 

"Why am I crying....?" She asked herself in confusion as her amnesia had continued to fog her thoughts, even stopping to eat as she excused herself from the table in an attempt to cease the trickling stream from dripping upon the table.

Ember revived the scroll copy of the names of the fallen, thus an honorable idea came to mind, she began Ā to draw what would be presented to her highness

Ā 

ā€œnone shall be forgottenā€

"Gud knows, his heart was always in the right place. Rest in peace, Atilan."Ā SpokeĀ Ser Baldrum ColbornĀ 

InĀ the safety of her father's room, a now mature Bishop read the works of her father, seemingly unaware of the chaos that Ā unwavered in the elven lands. Being notified of the death of her uncle thrice removed, she could not help but break in tears.Ā "I'm sorry Angelika..."Ā she muttered after a sniff and a sob.

Sebastian Bishop lit up an extra cigar that day.

Ā