it dont matta

Jihnyny

Respectfully itdontmatta, i have posted the whole conversation, and all the links to the mods. You had every material to already investigate, why havent you already done that? And just immediately decided to change the ban even though your staff members had different thoughts of it? To be honest, I believe I was lucky that I had gotten the information in time before the moderator could change the ban.

And my distrust shows through this whole thing. You banned this person for 'harrassement' against us, which you quickly changed from one month to two weeks due to them being the 'victim'.

Perhaps if mods actually replied to their DM's and the reports made, we wouldn't distrust them this much. Or then we wouldn't have to go to other teams for help.

here's my take

moderators don't reply to DMs or reports

if they did, vigilantism wouldn't happen so much

now lets see how long it takes for me to get banned

Can’t wait to say we told you so when ToxicApple gets a tos ban

1 minute ago, DISCOLIQUID said:

I wonder if we can get another 300+ forum thread about this!

don't jinx it

29 minutes ago, itdontmatta said:

Hi Jihnyny, 

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I have always discouraged players from taking matters into their own hands, because it usually ends up in them getting banned as well. Generally, what players do off the server (and as long as it stays so) does not affect their ability to play on LotC. This, of course, does not apply to safety violations, wherein we punish for that whether or not it has happened on the server. In the case that someone, like ToxicApple, is apart of these groups off the server, and maintains proper behavior within our safety guidelines, we do not punish for it. 

I am unsure where your distrust of the Mod team comes from. We have previously banned you for making inappropriate, sexualized comments towards event characters in the past, so we definitely do take these cases of people acting strange on the server seriously. 

If you had simply come to my DMs, or any other admin's, this matter could be resolved and investigated further. Yet, instead of the logical approach - you've decided to pitchfork on the forums against this person and myself. Despite that, I am going to analyze the situation, and determine with the rest of the administration whether we should reevaluate our existing safety and player conduct policies. 

Best,

Alex

The bugman chitters and screeches as his little kingdom revolts against his poor choices and tyrannical behavior 

If the comunity is getting up in arms about something... ITS USUALLY FOR A GOOD REASON

@Cpt_Noobman I hope this is covered in the next Safety Team update