A Union of Alpine Flowers [Wedding]

yLveoodDA84Y5vmIOKw55v9pc_OWYHl1WO3mgMbzND4iCDI4fPremQnYSRly1wjY3prqEOp4YCQB68wta94RrKvK-HUgM8qJdETZlUA-jbsBXa83G2CRzRTHzr1MwimvLqYOMfi4Q2Hs5-4XyEzOnyA

L424eD3oxEBHNKia1X0HxCTCqbdKIMjKfugFJOvq4iul4S9yYVwXmUhtJhFochKOt4iyeDOOHxKYWoC2SdlOizecJ3m6kpkfmVzLxEHLeQztTd2s6a73_bAiVAhd3u92x11bL29L3EnKHX62AFmNAU8

[!] A painting of the future newlyweds, Calla and Theodric.

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you ... I could walk through my garden forever"

Spoiler

B8ESZ_r1sAaZgT3oaGT92yuiwCqeLe0d952QLY0HAF5WZiA8HLzn5wJZl6J4VyvVfV6mFcm664w927ww9ApDQxFzrSIOqVDBFSksdSYOPx7PuMGGJIc7Jt9GhxVaV7AKIGG4chyxa4tWrqYjQclCK8c

TO THE PEOPLE OF AAUN AND MINITZ, 

We are delighted to extend our warmest invitation to all on the joyous occasion of the wedding of Miss Calla Veiel and Mister Theoderic von Theonus. We invite all citizens of Minitz and Aaun to share in their love and witness the beginning of their lifelong journey together. Your participation in this celebration would mean the world to the couple as they embark on this new chapter of their lives. The ceremony will take place in the late afternoon of Sun's Smile in the Holy Church of the Auspice, located in Minitz, and will be followed by an outdoor reception. The reception will include feasting, games, and dancing.

SPECIAL INVITATIONS ARE SENT TO THE FOLLOWING; 

His Majesty, James Leopold, King of Aaun

Her Majesty, Edith Klaire, Queen-Consort of Aaun

Her Royal Highness, Rosalind Katya Freysson Ruric, Princess of Norland

Her Royal Highness, Alva Karina Freysson Ruric, Princess of Norland

His Grace, Brandt Barclay, Duke of Minitz

Her Grace, Henriette Barclay, Duchess of Minitz

His Excellency, Ser Karl von Theonus, Thegn of Einmont and his noble pedigree

The Right Honorable, Waclaw Jazloviecki, Count of Warsovia, and his noble pedigree

Her Ladyship, Isavella von Theonus

His Lordship, Leutwin Barclay

Sir Viktor Ratispora

Sir Myrios Veiel, Missus Eloisee Veiel, and their family

Sir Peter Stroheim and his family

Miss Eloise Noelle Veiel 

Miss Lina Wren

Miss Rosana Angela Solís Diaz

Mister Godfrey Baradaeus

And all other friends who wish to come celebrate the couple!!!

B8ESZ_r1sAaZgT3oaGT92yuiwCqeLe0d952QLY0HAF5WZiA8HLzn5wJZl6J4VyvVfV6mFcm664w927ww9ApDQxFzrSIOqVDBFSksdSYOPx7PuMGGJIc7Jt9GhxVaV7AKIGG4chyxa4tWrqYjQclCK8c

SIGNED,

Her Ladyship, Calla Veiel 

Physician of Saint Johanns

His Lordship, Theoderic von Theonus

Spoiler

[OOC: Sunday, June 11 at 3pm EST]

"MY SISTER IS GETTING MARRIED! WOOOOOO!" A young woman yells up and down the streets of Minitz!

From the halls of the All-Father, Rosalind smiled, honored to have been invited despite her death.

Rosana hurried to finish Calla's dress, quietly cursing.

Ivan von Theonus cheered for his cousin, "YOU'RE GETTING SO OLD!"

Aleksander Jazloviecki wonders when will he get married?

@cherrybud

Adelaide Veiel smiles brightly at the invitation, wanting nothing but joy for her sister and soon-to-be brother in-law (who will certainly get more side-eyes in the future).  "Ich hope the cake is gutte." she murmurs, laughing quietly.

Julietta sat next to Adeline and the Queen, sad her own best friends didn't invite her to their wedding..

Adeline sighed as she stared at the invite in her mothers hand. Upset her childhood friends did not send her an invite!

Alva stared at the personal invite, begrudgingly marking her calendar! 

Eloisee smiled after reading the invitation, putting it to her side and giving Calla an hug. "Oh, I'm so excited for du! I'm glad zhat ihr able to have zhis special moment for ihrself, dear."

Leutwin Barclay looked at his invitation and smiled. He is happy for the soon to be wedded couple.