A Dream of Pax Humanis

Frymark

Julietta sat in the stands while the meeting was held, quietly observing everyone talk. She pondered many things during the chatter, though distaste plagued most of her thoughts. Even so, she signed the Lorraine and hoped for peace.

"Will peace be had? Who knows, all that I know.. is that we tried." stated the King of Balian.

Father Petyr grimaces at the poorly done citation from the Scroll of Auspice, but he thinks the treaty is alright and hopes that it is actually accepted by the Adrians and followed properly by all parties so tensions aren't raised further.

He rereads an edit made to the document that is further spread, noticing that the citation still does not include the relevant Book which would be Book 2.

Mother Lorina signs the Lorraine over herself and utters a prayer for peace.

"Utterly unexepected. Let us hope we come to terms... but- didn't they want to invade us, just a bit ago? Whatever, peace is peace... at last." the Court Jester shrugged then, continuing to entertain the Adrians.

“Please, I want for us to be close for Tuvmas baby. It’s coming near.” Elia Eryka prayed softly, cupping her hands together in hopes Adria would be down.

The Prince of Merryweather, Heinrich II Lothar, sits in his office as the official document is drafted "Hopefully der Krieg will end soon." He said with hope

A Sergeant of the Aaunic Legion sat in his house, drinking his morning Fausteni coffee as the document was brought to him "Peace at last? Thank GOD if that's true, I do not intend to get captured again." Said Aleksander Wilhelm Jazloviecki with a quiet snort

The evil azdrazi overlord is instantly pulverized into a finely ground powder by the mere existence of the publication 

“Yes!” Renilde cried!

The King of Aaun placed his signature on the proposal, hoping that a sensible peace will prevail.

image.png.97f930655d87e1b388210ae36f523129.png

“This is really cool, I hope we have peace” Says Ludolf Barclay who can’t change the font on his comment.

Thalgrim breathes a sigh of relief, relieved at the peace overture offered to his former home by the Kingdom it once inhabited. "Let us hope, this prevails; and proves longlasting." The dwed spoke with optimism.