The Revelries of St. Daniel

Kholibrii

The Princess of Monterosa prepares for the revelry, pleased her father's efforts to sow peace had come to fruition!

Andromeda Ester of Ba'as grinned at the letter as she stuffed it into her letterbox along with all the other correspondence that had taken place during the preparation for such a significant event. The Queen flung a treat to her white lion before leaving her chambers to look for Dona Serena, saying, "And now it is time to start the actual work for our event." 

Adela received the notice of festivities at her residence within the Hand of Horen, her pale visage brandishing a bright grin as she prepared her courtiers for upcoming months travels. 

"I love Canonism," says Cardinal Teodosio. 

Heinrich II Lothar smiled at the festival schedule

“Hey everyone, this is gonna be fun!” Announced an excitable young woman with green eyes and a devotion to one Dame Justine of the River Court. 

Lord Casimir Marius Vilac read over the itinerary for the events of the Canonist League, his eyes pausing on the joust. As the Lord inhaled, memories from his childhood came flooding back to him. The numerous Jousting tournaments held at his House's arena, hearing the voice of his Uncle announce the winners, and winning a few himself.

Walking down the stairs in his home, he passed his set of armour, the pure white cloak that draped behind the plate armor. Many a battle was fought in that set of armour but none rang louder than the first one, the battle for what he once considered his home.

Casimir continued to make his way around his house, settling at a table in his bedroom. There, he contemplated. 

I can't bury the hatchet.

4 hours ago, Olox_ said:

Heinrich II Lothar smiled at the festival schedule

Marlene complains briefly about how the first day was on his wedding month but lightened up after being reminded she could show off her new swimming skills!

13 hours ago, zuziee said:

Marlene complains briefly about how the first day was on his wedding month but lightened up after being reminded she could show off her new swimming skills!

A frown appeared at the face of the Prince of Merryweather as he realised it did in fact begin roughly an hour after his wedding...

If I wasn't working on making an giant map atm I might have tried to get there to see what's happening.