2,922 Days

The King Of The Moon

I wanted to take my time to consider writing this instead of the average shit-spew that leaks from my brain and interpreted through my fingers. You are amongst the couple of players that squats in this mud-pit of a server that I cherish and consider a positive influence on the things around you, even if you're an Anglo.

But, my time on this server has been shorter compared to many others, I've found many qualified people who serve to the narrative and longevity of the server where others oft fail; you amongst the holy gathering. Often, I have looked to people greater than I for inspiration, attempting include some aspect they utilize in-order to maximize what impact I think my presence will have on the server as a whole; albeit sometimes falling short. Your passion to pursue avenues not outfitted for the majority of the server has woven an intricate and finely crafted web of pieces that contributed to players, now that your passing onto the next hobby or whatever it may be, i hope you do not allow your passion and enjoyment of writing to die. Wherever the tides of life takes you, you'll do fine, stay safe!

misclick delete this please 

4 hours ago, UnBaed said:

To assure you for your comment:

You didn't cause any infighting in the Mystic community for declaring war on our lair [unless I've just been living under a massive rock].  The community was growing and people had their own ideas they wanted to pursue and it was just agreed that it was better done separately because it didn't make sense to stick together as a group with conflicting ideas

As for Mordu:

Enjoy your time way from the server

Sure, I might've not been the direct cause but my actions had not helped and to that community, I apologize if this is the case. 

ur the goat and im the grass u eat

Farewell man. It's been a long ride, onto the next highway.

Thanks for being an inspiration. Be well and take care

Preach it king.

We all leave at some point. The time of the giants is passing so that the new ones can rise. Permanent or temporary, rest my friend - your work has not been for nothing.

Temp or permanent I want ya to know that I enjoyed our encounters over the years, I know we've run into each other several times perhaps spanning multiple characters that my goldfish brain cant remember. Either way, when I recognize it's you, the interactions have always been fun and memorable! So cheers my friend, I hope things improve with this and know you're remembered~ 🍸

We've definitely had our clashings in the past, Mord, but that's bickerings on a Minecraft Server made solely for our own entertainment. Wishing you all the best on your future endeavours man, hope things work out alright for you. You've been on here a long time and now's as good a time as any for you to take a long break, temporary or permanent (hope I'll be able to consider one for myself in the future).

Roleplay or not, in the end what really matters is what goes on behind the screen, not in amongst all the pixels we can become so enamoured and consumed in. Take care. 

You're gonna carry that weight.