mfw evil cataclysmic wmd magic that exploits the very lifeblood of mortal life almost has as many enchants as void 😩

image.png

45 minutes ago, squakhawk said:

Less than 10 items possessed the notable relic tag. Of these, ~3 were taken for just being tagged by staff for nepotism reasons.

Wait not 10 notables in the entire thing, right? That doesn't make any sense? Was this just 10 notables out of all the humans stuff? Which you said above it had the most cultural shit?

45 minutes ago, squakhawk said:

Only three RemeronPrime(tm) ST-IOUs were found, one of which is in process of being redeemed.

Wait wtf, could I of had those redeemed still? I had more than three myself. . . P.S When can I have my Loregames vault, Flam won't get back to me 😞

46 minutes ago, squakhawk said:

-Anthroparion & Sorvians desperately need an ST Injection of newer players and playerbases.

Federal entities will not impose themselves onto the natural growth of the tribe

52 minutes ago, squakhawk said:

Sorvians desperately need an ST Injection of newer players and playerbases

I believe the main reason for sorvians showing up here is cause nothing in sorvian lore requires them to have items for things. Honestly, sorvians are doing pretty good, imo (always looking for more sorvian players)

53 minutes ago, squakhawk said:

-There is a concerning amount of Bloodmagic enchants.

this hurts so very much

11 minutes ago, z3m0s said:

Wait not 10 notables in the entire thing, right? That doesn't make any sense? Was this just 10 notables out of all the humans stuff? Which you said above it had the most cultural shit?

most the human relics didn't have notable relic tags on them but were instead just really really old items from axios/atlas (and a few older way before my time)

12 minutes ago, z3m0s said:

Wait wtf, could I of had those redeemed still? I had more than three myself. . . P.S When can I have my Loregames vault, Flam won't get back to me

arent honoring any others than the dwarf relics which are mostly done except the armor

7 minutes ago, Omen Prince said:

Federal entities will not impose themselves onto the natural growth of the tribe

observe

thanks for ensuring crispy the fish came over safely across the ocean

Spoiler

image.png

1 hour ago, squakhawk said:

3. Naztherak (Less than 20 players possessing Grimoires)

1 minute ago, squakhawk said:

observe

That was not an invitation, it was another way of saying "mind your own business"

i got one (1) lightstone but thats as a momento mori for the greatest dark elf there ever was (foeg @HurferDurfer1)

It's a good thing I can't get carpal tunnel from signing hundreds of those enchantments to fix them -

Spoiler

because I already have carpal tunnel!

Helpfully, I did figure out a way to edit them while for the most part keeping the original formatting and flavor text of the items. Some did have to get cut to meet the necessary changes in lore for balancing purposes, and of those hundreds a few dozen descriptions had to be rewritten by myself, at least out of the many I reviewed

(So if some items look different that's why - we had to squeeze a redline addition or two in there)

So, wait bluesteel and carbarum was allowed? This makes me wonder why one my main rp items I got last map being a kitchen knife set made of such, with wyvern bone handles was removed tho then? 🤔

You are largely just lying on this post. You did not manage to do all vaults without any bugs, and your error rate was not as low as .48%. I know of at least one player (and I'm sure you know exactly who I'm talking about) who had their entire vault wiped and still has not been compensated. Any attempts they've made to contact administration have been met with indifference. If there's nothing you can do about their items, then say that, but don't come on the forums and pretend that you did everything perfectly when you didn't.

update: It seems to be that admins are looking to resolve this issue now. I'm sure the player in question is incredibly appreciative of this, as am I. However, I still think covering up the statistics was the wrong thing to do.

1 hour ago, Orlanth said:

You are largely just lying on this post. You did not manage to do all vaults without any bugs, and your error rate was not as low as .48%. I know of at least one player (and I'm sure you know exactly who I'm talking about) who had their entire vault wiped and still has not been compensated. Any attempts they've made to contact administration have been met with indifference. If there's nothing you can do about their items, then say that, but don't come on the forums and pretend that you did everything perfectly when you didn't.

update: It seems to be that admins are looking to resolve this issue now. I'm sure the player in question is incredibly appreciative of this, as am I. However, I still think covering up the statistics was the wrong thing to do.

So like... you know one of the six people, and that means the stats are wrong? Bruh.

Anyways Thnx for my vault! You should also recall that some people (me) stored Notable Relics in the /storebook!