Battle of the Half Naked Dwarves

Gardaf Frostbeard slaps belly in glorious joy

"I must t'ank teh Norland'rs and Adrians fer bringin' me teh missin' pair o' shoes I desoir'd.
T'ank ye big toim'! 't was good t'at ye visit'd us, 't was great fun!"
he says covered in bruises, grinning across his face.

Princess Lulach rejoiced and celebrated a victorious defence with her father and step-sister

Bakir Ireheart chuckled as he watched the half naked dwarves returned from battle "Embarrassing, we weren't even prepared for a battle and we won. So much for Norland not being the aggressors!"

Ursus Grandaxe nodded approvingly "Gud job lads, yeh s'owed em wel aint s weak as t'ey t'oug't..."  before saddling his Dragonlike Lizard and riding to Norland and Adria, weapon in hand

Thonar Frostbeard smiles as he cuts the head clean off of a Norlandic soldier with his great axe. "T'IS ES FER MEH PINKEH!"

Vithor Frostbeard placed four sets of armour in the Legion Donation chest. He also placed his two new Netherite swords on his wall, trophies of his clan's triumph against Norland. 

Axel Ireheart finishes wiping off Norlandic blood from his daemonsteel sword. He looks to the sky with a smile, glad that Dungrimm and Kjellos showed favour to the dwarves this day.

"Ah told tehm t'at ef t'ey didnae leave our lands peacefulleh, t'ey would beh made tae leave wivout tehre 'eads. T'ey chose tae latter"

Artyom Eiriksson cannot respond, as he died in the above-mentioned battle 

Spoiler

Eyvind the Ironborn sleeps, alongside most of the Norland rally who hadn't been alerted!