THE SUN SETS TWICE

AnonymousAlexa

Baldr raises his tankard again and then AGAIN for the two victories in the span of a few hours!

"King Balon, you honor your legacy!"

Balon Ruric wiped his sword clean from the blood of the dwarves 

"These frostbeards must be in shambles, after so many losses"

"Didn't even let me finish my spell..." A loyal Farian grumbles, but still glad to be alive.

Màrcus noded a few times, he then offered a faint smile. and mutherd " gum fanadh iad marbh." in his own family tongue.

Aegir gives a thumbs up!

Io 'Dwarfslayer' Anarórë bursts into their home with a large smile, covered in blood and carrying a large sack of trophies. "I finally caught some bandits! They tried to run like always, but they weren't fast enough this time!" They excitedly tell their wife. "The first one that I killed ran aaall the way to the ocean to hide his tears, but I am faster on land and sea! Then! They came back, and I killed a few more of them that tripped while running from me!" Io neatly sets out all of their spoils on the floor, then picking up a rather impressively made dwarven mace, raising it to show their wife. "The one who tripped dropped this when he fell! It's barely used!" Io then sets the mace down and picks up a midnight-black sword. "He also had this, but I have lots of these." They set it back down into the rather large collection. Io then receives the missive from one of their children, showing them the loot as well before reading it over. "They didn't mention me. That's alright, if they mentioned everything I did they would run out of ink!"

"Here's to Hilda the Long limbed!" Vykk says raising a mug and feasting on the Norlandic spicy stew!

Torrhen Eiriksson stood triumphantly amidst his comrades, the aftermath of the battle spread out before them. The dwarven bodies lay strewn across the field, a testament to his fellow Norlanders valor and strength. With a sense of pride and fulfillment, Torrhen looked across the scene, a slight smile playing on his lips.

"Again the path of vengeance for you, father, continues," Torrhen spoke quietly, his words carrying a mixture of sorrow and determination. "Iron from Ice... Iron. from. Ice."

A certain Oyashiman Woman finds this commentary to be quite hilarious. "Oh, wonderful! The people who wanted to kidnap me and marry me off were killed. . . that's very nice. Maybe I should visit Norland." Henna chimes, reading the article like one would a gossip column, wrapped up in a bathrobe with cucumbers on her face. 

A traveller reads of strangely lengthy arms, and sketches a rendition

3ef06982d4ab42340dce10f26d11677c.jpg

Grimm cracks a grin while reading over the missive "I would give a witty retort about the dwedmar, but frankly I don't think they'd understand it."

6 hours ago, ichigomaster98 said:

Io 'Dwarfslayer' Anarórë bursts into their home with a large smile, covered in blood and carrying a large sack of trophies. "I finally caught some bandits! They tried to run like always, but they weren't fast enough this time!" They excitedly tell their wife. "The first one that I killed ran aaall the way to the ocean to hide his tears, but I am faster on land and sea! Then! They came back, and I killed a few more of them that tripped while running from me!" Io neatly sets out all of their spoils on the floor, then picking up a rather impressively made dwarven mace, raising it to show their wife. "The one who tripped dropped this when he fell! It's barely used!" Io then sets the mace down and picks up a midnight-black sword. "He also had this, but I have lots of these." They set it back down into the rather large collection. Io then receives the missive from one of their children, showing them the loot as well before reading it over. "They didn't mention me. That's alright, if they mentioned everything I did they would run out of ink!"

Styx gazes in awe at Io's collection of loot "How many did you kill?" they ask in amazement