The Union of Hammerhead and Stag

oryP

The Union of Hammerhead and Stag

g7SASjhIPPwTC-BKbka7sp5DbWJ7OxMcr9Kh5q4OYWoOFPuquJFphF3AuzpOXbxQo7xne2XeE_FFAAlcbi_FdYJ2vyfvQOdOOgGvkUQAa7O06RKS8scXhs7R7lZlPatq_h4zn0SfF1qb6LzXHLos1Xs
“By Bones and Barrows.”
Per Ossa et in Barcis

I8bf18x50V4BxF4k_XHSMbU2Shu1NgYck9v_xWwdMu3s8hWv85xh4S6o5Y59v1z0WAx-z952v4UqdT9xHUOHa-iN3q3C5QK08196m0HXrIMjCiE7CfDC-JnsVqVss84CcNV-Kg0u6f2ZWDsq63P6uRQ

“Strong as stone, supple as a sapling.”

With exultation, The Viscounties of Marsana and Tuvia announce the union of Ser Demetrius Laonicus var Ruthern and Dona Estella Maria Tatiana Kervallen. The young heir and his soon to be will be joined in holy matrimony in the Church of the Holy Supernals in Portoregne.

Spoiler

[ OOC: The Weddin will be September 2nd, 5pm EST! ]

Formal Invitations are sent to, in No Particular order:

His Holiness, Sixtus V

The Kingdom of Balian and its citizenry

Our Esteemed Allies, The Kingdom of Aaun and  its citizenry

Our Esteemed Allies, The Kingdom of Haense and its citizenry

Our Esteemed Allies, The Ashen Realm of Nor’asath

Special Invitations are Sent to, in No Particular order:

His Royal Excellency, Gaius Geoffrey var Ruthern of Marsana and his pedigree

His Excellency, Ephrem Kervallen of Tuvia and his pedigree

Baron Edvard Kervallen of Lalwen and his pedigree

Her Highness, Charlotte Valentina of Stassion and her pedigree

His Royal Majesty, Adrian I and his Royal Pedigree

His Royal Majesty, Aleksandr II and his Royal Pedigree

His Royal Majesty, Edmund II and his Royal Pedigree

Primarch Lavaelyn Maiheiuh

Fleet Admiral, Dante deNurem and the marines of the Armada

Her Highness, Augustina Theodosia of Novellen and her pedigree

The Right Honorable, Peter of Arkent and his pedigree

His Excellency, Ser Robert de Lyons of Enderoca and his pedigree

His Excellency, Casimir Vilac of Valio and his pedigree

The Honorable, Carles Galbraith of Castelorena and his pedigree

His Grace, Istvan Matyas Ivanovich and his pedigree

Duke Emiratus, Ser Jan Ivanovich

His Grace, Aleksandr var Ruthern of Vidaus and his pedigree

Ser Wyn Larue

Lord Walter Weiss of Novkursain

Alberic du Lac

Grimhildr Arkent-Chen

Eryane Rhoden  de Rosius

Artemis Silver

Ser Phillip 'The Righteous'

Signed,
His Lordship,
Ser Demetrius Laonicus var Ruthern, Almirante de la Operazions.

Her Ladyship, Estella Maria Tatiana Kervallen.

The Vicountess Kervallen, mother of the bride. shed a tear when reading the missive "mi baby all grown up" callista would say before showing her husband the missive! @ECS1999 "look look!"

Edited by Lmcfc

Gaius var Ruthern, the Viscount of Marsana reads the missive regarding his son and future daughter in law’s marriage with a smile. For the first time in a long while, Gaius felt a sense of warmth knowing that one of his children was about to have one of the happiest moments of his life. “Y could niet be ever the more prouder of them.” The elder Ruthern murmured as he then went to his wife to read the missive to her. They will need to get some gifts for the bride and groom. 

The letter was delivered upon the Princess’s desk, Charlotte having just disowned her brothers for their horrid treatment of her. She read the missive before bringing the edge of it above a candle, the edge growing alit in flame until it burnt to ash.
Charlotte was not going to be attending her bullies wedding. 

Rhys flitted around the newly constructed keep of Marsana with a select few couriers, making preparations. As much as they had quarreled in their youth, he'd be damned if he let his brother's wedding be ruined by something so basic as poor planning. 

Oh, dear, he had to get Estella to a dress fitting. . . 

Sir Ephrem sheds a tear as the missive is delievered by his wife, the Vicecount stands up marking the day in red in his calendar, very proudly.

Estella the bride to be, shuffled around her room and packed all her things "I can't wait" she hums happily "Oh late to meet Rhys!" she set stuff aside to pack later, rushing off

John arranges a lovely set of gifts made for Estella, consisting of various perfumes and wines from the Castelorenan lands -- and a cloak made of rat pelts for Demetrius. 

"He'll love this."

Ezren sat on a lone stump on the beach, sharpening his scimitar methodically, a look of vexation on his features as he muttered in annoyance about how that damned ruthern wasn’t good enough for his hermana.

Eryane smiled the sun's smile, hearing that her nephew would be wed. She was elated that her brother's family was succeeding well in their lives when hers and the rest of her siblings had done rather poorly for themselves. 

She turned to her partner, still wearing that same smile. 

"Jack. Gaius' son is getting married. You should send your congratulations, mon amour." 

The very last of her name, one of the only two of Chloe's children to be alive to this day. Eryane was overjoyed to live a long enough life to witness this day. Even if not the de Rosius-Valens name, her mother's blood, and by proxy, her blood, would continue to spread. 

Then a thought hit her with melancholy. 

'I'll be the only one left to witness it. I'm so sorry Diane. Forgive me for your terrible fate, and forgive me for the joy I must feel for Gaius and his family on your behalf as well as mine. We did good Diane. We did good.'

And she wondered if Diane was happy too. If Laetitia was happy for her uncle's family, if Chloe was proud of Gaius and his heir, and suddenly she realized they must be. 

All of the de Rosius-Valens' must be smiling upon this occasion.  

And with the daughter of Callista, no more joyous an occasion than the daughter of the woman who stepped in to be Gaius' sister when she could not. 

Eryane was pleased. 

1 hour ago, EmiliainWonderland said:

Eryane smiled the sun's smile, hearing that her nephew would be wed. She was elated that her brother's family was succeeding well in their lives when hers and the rest of her siblings had done rather poorly for themselves. 

She turned to her partner, still wearing that same smile. 

"Jack. Gaius' son is getting married. You should send your congratulations, mon amour." 

The very last of her name, one of the only two of Chloe's children to be alive to this day. Eryane was overjoyed to live a long enough life to witness this day. Even if not the de Rosius-Valens name, her mother's blood, and by proxy, her blood, would continue to spread. 

Then a thought hit her with melancholy. 

'I'll be the only one left to witness it. I'm so sorry Diane. Forgive me for your terrible fate, and forgive me for the joy I must feel for Gaius and his family on your behalf as well as mine. We did good Diane. We did good.'

And she wondered if Diane was happy too. If Laetitia was happy for her uncle's family, if Chloe was proud of Gaius and his heir, and suddenly she realized they must be. 

All of the de Rosius-Valens' must be smiling upon this occasion.  

And with the daughter of Callista, no more joyous an occasion than the daughter of the woman who stepped in to be Gaius' sister when she could not. 

Eryane was pleased. 

The late almost-Baroness Diane smiled at the news nonchalantly; murmuring something about how Gaius and his family had truly inherited her legacy.

10 hours ago, Kitomine said:

The letter was delivered upon the Princess’s desk, Charlotte having just disowned her brothers for their horrid treatment of her. She read the missive before bringing the edge of it above a candle, the edge growing alit in flame until it burnt to ash.
Charlotte was not going to be attending her bullies wedding. 

Elara offered her cousin a cigar and a glass of chardonnay in hopes of lifting her spirits, as the governess in question scoured the markets of Petra and Aaun for suitable gifts to give her newborn charges.