[Prophecy] The Synchronicity of Power

warlord of filth

[!]

This is a lore-compliant Prophecy, and as such only users with accepted Mysticism, Vivification, Farseer, Naztherak, or Seer applications may bear witness to it.

uneT59p.png

Two piercing eyes meet your gaze as the smell of iron fills your nostrils, a pounding headache rattles your brain as you stare up against a fleshy mountain. Your left eye fades in and out, near blind. You try to stand, but your legs give out from under you. You are a sorry, filthy pile of pulp. 

The eyes of the betrayer and gnarled teeth curled in every which way gawk at your disheveled position. Around you, the coarse sensation of gravel and sand meets your digits. Blood drips free from your chin, staining the earth below a shade of crimson.

That pounding headache is near rhythmic as those piercing eyes stare at you. Around you, an audience cheers maniacally but their faces and shapes are blurs. Your eyes avert from the mountain before you, staring down at the ichor that met sand... Words scrawled by your own essence.

I want to taste defeat. 

Though unable to experience the convergence of dreams, a Samurai hidden amidst the blossoms would suddenly shiver as an unnerving chill replaced the comfort of his irori. The cold - it was a once in a life time warning. Things would never be the same.

A tomb of iron bound in chain and leaned upon by abandoned crates rattled, whispers woven with reverence cut through the silence; "He has come!" Choked laughter followed. Within the recesses of that room, the hooves of a stowaway worked an hour-glass, time counted with each dropping particle of sand.

An elf of yore slumbered within her manor but soon enough her profound sleep would be plagued by the looming demonic visions. A memento of her past; a reminder of how the lord of dread and nights controlled her like a puppet. At least it's how she beheld such an accursed nightmare.

"First Lord Vlos, and now... The lord of nights may come after us all."

A paranoid thing she was. Perhaps it was nothing to be worried about but at the same time, it could mean something to heed carefully. Nevertheless, She will not bend or kneel so easily this time. The one who chained her shan't chain her freedom shall face quite the anarchy but who knows; all could happen, and all that mattered to her was that this time she was ready to fight back.

The Yokozuna of the South has a chill run up his spine during his training regiment, the Oyashimian barrels he hoists on his shoulders bend and buckle with force. The elephantine entity looks to the skies and offers a prayer to Goro Goro. For the Storm comes, he prepares for the final battle.

That aged elf sat on his blackened throne, pondering on the meaning of the prophecy. Perhaps not even the meaning anymore - for that was made quite clear to him by a missive - but how it would affect his schemes. He could only laugh at the implication, for his fate was already certain, he had witnessed it twice already. His head turned to his minions slaving away in that basement, and with a horrible cackle, he declared "He is coming! The betrayer will return! How ironic, really. The year my brother betrays me, He is coming back..."

"Something is coming"
The Blind elven princess said in  her meditation
"I could see something not Infront of me but within me."
she continued in her docile meditation

A humble druid fell from some stairs as the vision hit her....and she was carried of to the medical area of where she was!

A maehrite warrior mid training thought deeply of the vision, he would prepare a few pull ups as what he saw was a hint... nostalgic. "I want to taste defeat..." the Maehr gripped the iron bars as the words echoed through his head "They were those without any thought beyond to pick a fight... and there were many likely to converge where they can smell strong opponents." The large dark elven warrior gripped the bar as he would rip it off the wooden stand before muttering aloud "I will need to prepare and train... and make better equipment." 

In a gasping breath of fire and flame, the young Azdrazi awakened from the vision with its flaming heart racing— swelled within his chest as he gasped for breath. Climbing out of his rocky hole, struggling to shake the lingering sense of terror that had clung to him like a shroud, one that made him feel weak, inferior. Tiny.

He detested the thought. The Azdrazi's vision shook as he crested his hole— those piercing eyes continued to bore into him, leaving an indelible mark upon his psyche, a lingering darkness that he could not shake off.

".. May thy wings spread wide - blot out the light of false idols, Father." The Azdrazi prayed, finding cleansing solace before the altar of Azdromoth. Yet the dread lingered.

In the midst of engorging himself in a cheap buffet, a burnt man suddenly collapsed, striking his head on the corner of a table as he was sent towards the ground.

"YeeeeOOOOUUUCH!" The man proclaimed.