New Discord Configuration Requirements

itdontmatta

Literally 1984 Calendar Meme - 1984 post - Imgur

Death to the Haenser slur as we know it.

This is a good idea though. Lots of minors seeing things they shouldn't be seeing in nation discords.

i dont own a discord but what happens if they do not follow these guidelines, it's not like you can enforce discord

2 minutes ago, Traveller said:

i dont own a discord but what happens if they do not follow these guidelines, it's not like you can enforce discord

If a player is caught to be saying naughty words from this point onwards in an official discord, both the discord server owner & the player in question will be held accountable.

edit: There are obviously exceptions if a server owner has done everything in their power to prevent this. Sometimes filters can be bypassed, and we understand that.

very nice, hopefully this will make the entire server and things associated with it safer. 

Fun

Coughs collapses and vomits on the carpet 

“1948” 

Dies

4 minutes ago, itdontmatta said:

If a player is caught to be saying naughty words from this point onwards in an official discord, both the discord server owner & the player in question will be held accountable

What if the server owner was not aware of these words? I am sure most of us don't sit on discord all day, and big servers have so much chats. What happens then? 

2 minutes ago, comatoseprincess said:

What if the server owner was not aware of these words? I am sure most of us don't sit on discord all day, and big servers have so much chats. What happens then? 

It's case-by-case, I know people get around filters. But if you have it enabled and provide proof of such like so:

62bbe327fe05f0d46ad09dc8f5a496a1.png

That should work enough to show you did everything in your power to moderate the community. If you just have it off and turn it on last second, we'll know

HOWEVER, using overly cartoony and or enraging barbaric cursing, or just actual demonic curses are allowed.  As a cartoon watcher, a barbarian descendant, and a orthodox satanist I am glad this community is becoming more and more inclusive ❤️

1 minute ago, megavoltar said:

HOWEVER, using overly cartoony and or enraging barbaric cursing, or just actual demonic curses are allowed.  As a cartoon watcher, a barbarian descendant, and a orthodox satanist I am glad this community is becoming more and more inclusive ❤️

whar¿

4 minutes ago, megavoltar said:

HOWEVER, using overly cartoony and or enraging barbaric cursing, or just actual demonic curses are allowed.  As a cartoon watcher, a barbarian descendant, and a orthodox satanist I am glad this community is becoming more and more inclusive 2764.png

Bait used to be believable