House von Augusten Recruitment

FireAGN

Recruitment for House von Augusten of the Petra

N5eDjuGWXEb3jwLI4AUKLj_o17hvaQ0wgXgZLD1e4Qp0Rw7Ai3KV48Frrxk7vGpTxx0BwPM3hcSluqiGp9OBZ1bgw6_4cLgqRXegC6vlYOagGb6PiQkRnmIwn3dYhu2xJ9OFMRu2cnzeh7BvjH6gQaI

- Introduction -

House von Augusten, a Viscomital vassal of the Commonwealth of the Petra holds the land of the Viscounty of Azor, with its keep named Rikardsburg, being fully built and functional close by the city of Vallagne. Currently, there is one available adult male character in the mainline, born fourth to Viscount-Emeritius Konstantin von Augusten @TheosVult . All political / knightly / etc aspirations will be considered and we will try to help you achieve them if chosen. For reference, Konrad is currently 30 years old.

Please DM fire1003 on discord if you’re interested in learning more about / playing the character below, and a skin can be provided:

HIS LORDSHIP, Konrad Leopold von Augusten (1935)

- Family Lore -

House von Augusten was founded circa 1900-1903 by the Matriarch of Hohengarten, a county in the United Kingdom of Aaun. Countess Cosima Monika von Augusten (née d’Azor, Bishop) was the first High Emissary of Aaun, while her husband, Peter Leopold d’Azor resided over the maintenance of their estate in the Aurentanian mountains. After Cosima’s resignation as Countess, her eldest son, Konstantin, led the Comital House in Aaun as High Senschenel on the Privy Council until he decided to move his family to the Commonwealth of the Petra, following extended vampire allegations and other conflicts within Whitespire. 

After being granted the Viscounty of Azor in Petra, House von Augusten began rising in involvement in the government, and other organizations, with the current Viscount (Konrad's brother) being Vice-Chancellor of the Petra @DuhPuhWuh, and a daughter of Konstantin being a Knight of the Petrine Laurel @TaytoTot. House von Augusten owns the castle of Rikardsburg as the seat of their family, nestled near the capital city of Vallagne.

Edited by FireAGN

Good luck on the recruitment efforts my friends

So cool!

You get to be waldenian! (Best thing ever)

58 minutes ago, FireAGN said:

Valdemar Ottovordemgentschenfelde von Augusten

Longest middle name ever

Edited by FireAGN

I love Waldenians.

T_SJ-YkUMeDoCcyrj352XbesTVKPe5rgmf8XiC0fV8b8M3R-g2ynj_vypi7s5IR4XpnU17zENnKMIxumpeDzLh3QTtfke3DDEIJIj6lXB0lyaZqNiS63sc_N9I9XmwTePApQoeg_C7y4glmASudalaU

AUS EINIGKEIT KRAFT

Every now and then, I run into a few of the neat characters from this family. Wishing you all the best to growth and progress!

recruitment post updated, new character available.

Great post peoples! hope it goes best for your house there in Petra, and that you reach the greatest heights ever! we might be enemies irply, but you all are chill oocly and we both know it, you're making a great community.

I have a question tho, @FireAGNits about Feliska Jana which you had mentioned in the post, are there two of them? cause I have seen one Von Augusten running around through well… the world! with that same name, and was wondering about it!

Spoiler

Captura_de_pantalla_2024-01-22_a_las_8.3
^ That's the person Im referring to

On 1/22/2024 at 10:08 PM, Me_llamo... said:

Great post peoples! hope it goes best for your house there in Petra, and that you reach the greatest heights ever! we might be enemies irply, but you all are chill oocly and we both know it, you're making a great community.

I have a question tho, @FireAGNits about Feliska Jana which you had mentioned in the post, are there two of them? cause I have seen one Von Augusten running around through well… the world! with that same name, and was wondering about it!

Reveal hidden contents

Captura_de_pantalla_2024-01-22_a_las_8.3
^ That's the person Im referring to

Yo, nice to hear from you too! Feliska isn't available anymore, Mythical plays the Augusten one. The only place she's listed as available is in a comment I made to the original post in October, so I assumed people would look at the main post for what actually is available which is just Konrad at the moment, but thanks for pointing it out I'll change that reply. 

Edited by FireAGN