Regarding Animus across Roleplay Forums

Ibn Khaldun

Doing the lords work!

Thank you Ibn Kahldun very based

The hero we all needed

image.thumb.png.b9f2b48f33b1897a816b8248a8302672.png

image.thumb.png.93ae5221939d158dd937f9a3da3ae7b3.png

Blz no hate, choose nice instead. Literally you could be doing anything else instead of being filled with mean cooties, why you gotta be nasty mean spirited grinches tryna spread them onto people who don’t care nor most of the time that hate you direct to groups and individuals it’s likely they don’t deserve the vague targeted status posting or threads made to mock them. Literally you could be cool like me and walk around lotc as a banana man and it would be more productive and contributing to the server climate as a whole. 

Never been mean in my lyfe on the forums or in game (mods do not check my social spy logs i can explain via a steam gift) 

In all seriousness, it’s a game. You’ve got mad issues you need to sort out if you bring your personal life into a game meant to be an escape for most people, on top of that if you can’t separate ic from ooc you’re not emotionally capable enough of existing on the server with a toddler mentality. End of the day, be nice, behave, have fun. Why ruin the fun for everybody when you could literally be hosting a pillow fort event where you guys chill and drink coco. 

That being said please let me meme post :( i’m scared of forum warnings they don’t expire for years!

Thank you for making this post Gaius. Appreciate all you do on the team 😁

14 hours ago, Smmer said:

That being said please let me meme post :( i’m scared of forum warnings they don’t expire for years!

Banter and the like of it can certainly still be posted. All you have to do is highlight said banter and click the Spoiler option [the eye icon] on the text editor for forum posts. Likewise, you can still banter on non-Roleplay forums. I am not going to police peoples' fun save for when people think they can dress their banter with invective and animus like a ghillie suit.

Good luck on forum moderation! This has been needed for a while. Spoilered insults have and low effort failrp have got to go. I see this as a positive step.

Good luck Lango!!

Thank goodness. If I read *scoffs from the heavens/seven skies/spirit realm* one more time while trying to respond in character to actual quality posts I will weep silent tears of grief and misery.