THE FROST WITCHES IN LURIN

Issued at Year 149 of the Second Age

NBtRkT8Ns94rUYW-1E3JRz8y6ue6--CV4VtunRx3vfu92_L9Ytm0l2SlDwbW2gxRT7tw-7aZkCWcXdl6AKrAm9vXIntW7Bl27oouPIVudF08fCmsrP8arsoZJQPKl2xlzHukNQFJZR5Yz7AS-HbsqWc

We found the frost witches, they are gone now.

THE LAIR OF ICE

Hidden deep underneath the city, there was a lair of ice. We blocked the only entrance with piles of wood and lit them on fire to smoke them out and melt their icy walls. Presumably there are no survivors as afterwards we stripped the lair of any defenses and texts they held. The names on the signs of their abodes within the lair seemingly were targeted towards Lurin itself as they included every single council member’s name including that of my own and notable Lurinites to mock us and use in transcripts written by them. Corpses were burnt, bodies in vats were found and all remaining forms of life were thrown into the hole without a bottom.

SURVIVORS

Not all frost witches were found or present within these caves, be careful of a return in another realm nearby. They may hide in vassals of surrounding nations as they are masters of disguise and may convert a female leader to be in favor of them. Testing here in Lurin continues to find those who have decided we are not hostile enough to their existence.

ETERNAL WE STAND, ESHTAEL KEEPS BALANCE

signed,

The Silver Lubba

A lone Centurion salutes the work of the Lurinite forces in removing darkspawn from the underground. 

Juniper is still seething about having been falsely accused by the Silver State of being a member of such a coven.

"I am not convinced." An 'aheral mused from the comfort of her keep room in Stassion. 

44 minutes ago, mika1278 said:

only entrance

“How do they know it is the only entrance I wonder?” Ponders a mouse man

The horrid, lizard-like face of some ancient Necrolyte grinned. "They hide poorly ... aren't they supposed to be good at this?" cawed he, she, it. "Shame."

"This coven has been known about for weeks, chances are they simply burned an empty coven after letting them all escape." remarked Andrik var Ruthern.

"Naele and her Naele things! Moon above. There is no rest for the wicked." Murmured an Elder that's Ava Ranaleth. "Nevertheless, I quite appreciate the prank. She outplayed them good!"

Moderator Comments

Spoiler

All those who are anonymous-posting [murmured an Elder, an 'Aheral mused, etc. thread replies meet this threshold] must edit their posts to list the character's names they are responding as. None of the replies appear overtly vitriolic, but Roleplay Subforum Rule #6 still applies. Thank you & have a wonderful day!

7 hours ago, Ibn Khaldun said:

Moderator Comments

Reveal hidden contents

All those who are anonymous-posting [murmured an Elder, an 'Aheral mused, etc. thread replies meet this threshold] must edit their posts to list the character's names they are responding as. None of the replies appear overtly vitriolic, but Roleplay Subforum Rule #6 still applies. Thank you & have a wonderful day!

Spoiler

(Can't hide it in a spoiler since I'm on the phone. Anyhow, that's how I define my main character in my emotes so many times but I edited it Ig.)

2 hours ago, lemonke said:

(Can't hide it in a spoiler since I'm on the phone. Anyhow, that's how I define my main character in my emotes so many times but I edited it Ig.)

Spoiler

You are fine, I am not giving out any forum warnings, but I am trying to get players to properly write their thread posts with character names (or at least specific rank in X nation/lair/group) as I know that anon-posting is one of many ways for a number of players (not you specifically) to sneak in jabs or quips. The forum rules do dictate that players write their forum thread replies indicating which character belonging to them would be interacting in the post. Your reply edit suffices and thank you!