ON THE JUST EXECUTION OF SCRISA ANARION

Gashadokuro lamented upon a throne of derelict stone, casting devilish shadows with infernal fire about his claws. Then, a straw fitted between his golden teeth; a lifeforce colada rung in a five finger death hold. "It would seem these do-gooding samurai have caught me!"

Scrisa Anarion stares at the missive. Seems the consequences of my actions have finally caught up to me. . . Shame. It was fun while it lasted.

11 minutes ago, Reckless Banzai Screamer said:

A Samurai never raises his weapon unless he intends to use it, nor does a Samurai ever act without full readiness to die in the pursuit of his honor.

Somewhere, Haus thinks back to his last visit to the town of Cherry Blossoms - how he was nearly cut down at the gate for how he looked. As he scans a certain sentence he coughs heavily into a arm, glancing around him to make sure no one saw. 

As it dawns on him that he is, once more, alone in his quarters he shakes his head and places the missive atop a growing pile. 

21 minutes ago, Reckless Banzai Screamer said:

mbuI-VKwA86spD_FxrZFSZOnTG3vBX264AjE1zsklYq3TfeozFVU6F6gVlenhUcYkODZrzSwXfkWaLaKbNhdhrXOHp-gXzij6i1Kaq-mNMT_FYRxezzV16GdH_eP2wEwarpfcVStry6PJ0UGeR5gG-w

Scrisa does wonder why they made her white. . .

Grimruk, enjoying his victory and his grub that he had won, days prior looks at the response given by the Oyashimans.

Even though mi bruddah flat ‘em, agh they tried to flat mi. The Oyazhiman Zamurai have shown honah. They did nub klomp without it, agh they welcomed mi with open armz. Hozh folk!”

He then continued to feast upon his prize!

13 minutes ago, PrimnyaQuorum said:

Whilst looking through Kato Eren's many unsold paintings, Danzen randomly finds his eyes besetting upon a depiction of the event - a scene so terrifying that it had burned into the memory of the poor, simple-minded Samurai . . .

UWDc8N_Sfz_kAo-i9Z0BQNvrqPA9xpnGxwzc4_NgKfQrKfozJSWk9JpD7TXeRcbTZip1gzrVPFxzPGmWW8LjXdf0cUC_CZCndYaB98oxCIg5R_nQOnW1Sg5J7KMlhJQx0oPe9x8OWEGzxvcXEHtNRn0

Lord Silarus Daesmon, son of Kosher the Crownless, spit out his rum as he read his uncle's name, quickly grabbing his guards and moving along from the small tavern. Quickly riding, he had one of his mali'ker mercenaries deliver a message with five words to be nailed to the bottom of the missive in Lurin's capital. "Leave us out of this."

Somewhere a short highlander would let out a mock gasp. "Oh nae, not the Opium what will they have now!"

A certain merchant looks towards the missive, an ivory guard passing it to him, as an ashen brow slowly lifts. "Well oh well, what have we here?"

A proud global elitist scans this missive with a gasp. "Just imagine what this'll do for the opium trade.." He thought, disregarding most of everything else.

Kosuke reads the missive and grits his teeth. He finds a cause to avenge his long-lost mother with. Kosuke would pick up his bo and set to work.

A horned creature leaned over a small, cramped table as black slits peered over the parchment.  There remained an explanation, an answer finally given to one of their questions. Ystifae gave a time of pause to rest in the satisfaction that came with an answer finally. It was fleeting though, and soon gave rise to a deep rage withiin her form... Was retribution was at hand for the deceased woman?