FALLEN WARLORD

femurlord

Halston's face twists with frustration "Lurin.. for too long have they gone unchecked."

Samurai crying on the floor, japanese woodblock print style

"If only the timelines hadn't prevented my involvement... I could have saved him... SHUGOOOOOOO!" The Poppy Samurai coped, beating against the ground with a broken blade in his hand. "I WILL AVENGE YOU! GASHADOKURO, YOU WILL KNOW PAIN! A THOUSAND LURINITES MUST DIE, A THOUSAND SAMURAI MUST BE MUSTERED!"

Gt14KavwN9PrfojMFea4Cr3k16estMikqX11DAwQv1bOsTNMS8fyykc9K3n0rVLPZRRi5kqILy-xX4gK4rFyN2mqSzEE-ucVSI6Cbap0i2MPzY5IKp--7xaZTWgoX0fjWCPckYOm4S-yEQve9QQoMv4

An unliving dwarf sorcerer cackled, cracking its newly regained neck before letting out a chant “NARVAK OZ KHORVAD! NARVAK OZ GASHADOKURO! eht 'as begun. . .” it called out before returning to its wizardly yet vile works of magic. . .

"Thiz better nub effect mi 30% ztock ob the Grub Bucket"

Commented Grimruk, currently in a battle with Azhl Anemia.

A blinded Shugo fights for his life, eyeless and maimed, in the dwellings of the dark lord.

e3f4971e2723da08bdfdf37c1a8cd694.png

"Oijin.. They have captured Oijin?" The venerable knight Ser Philip mused as the wicked missive came across his desk at his home upon the warm shores of Tuvia. "Gashudorko has become far too bold for my tastes. I doubt Canondom has the will to finally slay this crietin, but I will not allow the righteous to stand unaided."

The knight then leaves his home and hops aboard a boat, preparing for a journey towards the land of the Cherry Blossoms..

36 minutes ago, Jihnyny said:

"Thiz better nub effect mi 30% ztock ob the Grub Bucket"

Commented Grimruk, currently in a battle with Azhl Anemia.

It did, infact effect his 30% stock of the Grub-Bucket.

Due to Necromancer capture of Shugo-Kato the stocks have lost HALF OF THEIR VALUE.

3 minutes ago, wowj said:

It did, infact effect his 30% stock of the Grub-Bucket.

Due to Necromancer capture of Shugo-Kato the stocks have lost HALF OF THEIR VALUE.

Grimruk'Lur cries out as he forces his son ( @Toddbringer ) to do the numbers.

"WE MUZT ZAVE HIM!"

"Man, I've gotta get into contact with this guy. He's good." The ghost of a particularly sarcastic mage would say, reading up on the random missive. "RIP to the Oyashi dude, or whatever, though." He'd then toss the missive to the side, continuing to roam the realm through the afterlife.

A perticulure blue orc would pick up the missive, on it he would read with utter confusion

"Ez this written proof of Lurin being darkspawn skah? also who the skah ez Gaslightkondora"

"We ought to end these Lurinites." declared an enraged nun of Lemonhill.

“We are not vassal to you, you rotting pile of bones.” Lumia growled before wadding the missive up into a ball and yeeting it into her fireplace.