MORTEM PONTIFICUS

Nolan_

Queen Amaya signs the Hussariyan, lighting a candle in her chambers for the beloved Pontiff.

Saint Calliope welcomes the Pontiff among the dead, celebrating his arrival with a Salvian cigar.

"Father Stainslaw... a true choice to succeed the Seat of the High Pontiff. A living saint is needed in these times."

Staunchly said Priestess Milena Carrion-Tuvyic.

The Vicar of Lotharia, Father Mattia, prayed deeply that night for the Pontiff. 

“That man was nothing but good to us,” Renilde told the young Queen of the Commonwealth during their nightly ritual of cleaning their faces with witch hazel and moisturizing with a smooth mineral oil. “I wish we were able to see more of him in his final years - I had so much to tell him.” Disheartened yet grateful the High Pontiff was home at GOD’s side, she led her little monarch to bed, where they would do some light reading of scripture in honor of Sixtus V’s passing. 

@Zaerie

Silva Roa Lit a candle for the deceased. 

Father Arnaud would solemnly mourn the passing of the late Pontiff, the man who had once educated him, been his mentor, inducted Arnaud into the faith. It was a sore loss to see Iosif, alias Sixtus the fifth, move from this plane to the next, but the Cardinal found comfort in praying for him and the thought he was surely in a better place now, among the virtuous dead in the Seven Skies.

1 hour ago, Werew0lf said:

The Bishop Stanislaw sat in his office for the first day, and grieved for the Pontiff. After deep thought, he realised what had to be done. "I will lead the Canonist Flock," he vowed. 

"No, I will." The evil Walsinats Pohsib proclaimed.

The Holy Knight furrowed his brows upon receiving the news, crinkling his nose "I did not know him personally, nor did I know him long. . . I'm sure we would have shared many visions of a future- humanity united. GOD bless his soul and see it safely to the skies, amen."