We're Blowing Up A Bridge

PrimnyaQuorum

"The Bridge MUST GO!"

Razad declares in unison with Lord-Magister Haus.

From the mailbox, Asmund Vincent would find this letter from the Lord-Magister of Paradox and walk back inside the apartment. Descending the staircase and entering his and Iduna’s room, the auburn lad would break the wax seal and read the letter as the faint scent of embers and wood smoke emitted from the parchment. Asmund would then hand the letter to his love.

”For the sake of our future, that bridge must go.” He stated, agreeing with Haus’ message.

@Lmcfc

Edited by Digit_005

8 hours ago, Digit_005 said:

From the mailbox, Asmund Vincent would find this letter from the Lord-Magister of Paradox and walk back inside the apartment. Descending the staircase and entering his and Iduna’s room, the auburn lad would break the wax seal and read the letter as the faint scent of embers and wood smoke emitted from the parchment. Asmund would then hand the letter to his love.

”For the sake of our future, that bridge must go.” He stated, agreeing with Haus’ message.

@Lmcfc

Iduna read the note after asmund handed it towards her, “i must say.. blowing it up would be fun. Though ill leave my uncle haus to do all that.” Said the niece of the lord magister of paradox. Before returning the letter to asmund. Returning to sip her tea 

“i wonder what the future has in stall…”

"Oh **** I can't wait to absolutely DESTROY that bridge." A very enthusiastic blonde wizard says, beginning to charge up her utterly insane levels of magical prowess as it brims against the rapidly filling chalice that is her mana capacity.

“The bridge must go!” Hollered the former queen to the current one, explaining to young Catherine I why the bridge between Petra and Veletz must be done away with. 

“I’ll speak to the mages,” little Cat said resolutely, resulting in the elaborate plan by the Hohkmati. 

The Sparrow reads it and rubs his chin "Ea hope they change ve wooden bridge aswell then. Supae is pleasing va auwns eyes but.. still auwn blind spot with ve cover over it ag let's ve enemies set up a sneak attack on Petra." he murmurs under his helmet beginning to feel like a prophet as every thing he's ever suggested over the years keeps coming true one by one: from buddying up with Haense to taking down the weird gatehouse thing to bonking Veletz and now this. ".. Ea should send mea suggestion with ve letter va Theoderic ag Queen.."

Edited by MrMojoMordor

"THE BRIDGE MUST GO. DOWN WITH THE BRIDGE, SOUNG DE MO SOUNG." decreed the Prince Paul with a glass of wine as he tended to his pregnant wife, Princess Melina of High Peak.

@liz

“THE BRRIIIIDGGGEEEE GO GO GONE!” Daal yells in his annoying shrill voice as he scrapes his claws against a stone wall all the while jumping about like an energetic child