Hohkmat: The Sands Keep Shifting

Minuvas

mCH8ZnsDl_mYdcR1V3PPxumF8qq66e8Yw4LEWrHobmz7TFAgPgVFCYKjCx7u3s5UQKSIAyMB0uNvY3zmRP7lO672EeH_D61IgSmhOfCygqtfpXXi2bxJYd3DHg647Wgdf-HJ74Myr-ZdWd_lHd3_hSE

anelqgI7m11XTUNo6ukNXZOkV2rdlTPuG_Pt0E8pyZM57CLdeQDCfjUzs_eTWF-L3mvkT4JcYufDOcIw3rKIOwdyIMXcvfYx6gS3IpEzpyY5Bc0Z-4JUhhC_zUZwAEZMYkP0cqm7AfTo4MNa31ofWPE
ASCENT & PROCLAIM

mCH8ZnsDl_mYdcR1V3PPxumF8qq66e8Yw4LEWrHobmz7TFAgPgVFCYKjCx7u3s5UQKSIAyMB0uNvY3zmRP7lO672EeH_D61IgSmhOfCygqtfpXXi2bxJYd3DHg647Wgdf-HJ74Myr-ZdWd_lHd3_hSE

Vacant seats of power do not remain such for long, for the nature of the void is ever changing and ever churning. Old sands do pass beneath our feet, and as the mysteries tell us - the ascent of new powers come to take their place.

Having risen in power, we can deny these master Magi their seats no longer. I acknowledge their demands for these seats worthy, and their right to rule the Magi theirs by the merits of their talents.

Further we must address the nature of war, and the continuity of the sorcerous states.

We affirm the ascent of the following magi

Sulieronn Ashwood, SAGE of HOHKMAT and VIZIER of the ACADEMY of the SORCEROUS PATH -  who shall now rule as LORD-MAGISTER of the DISTRICT of the ETERNAL STRUGGLE. They are discharged from their duties as Vizier, that they might assume their seat of power and rule as a Prince of the Magi.

Laurissa, MASTER of HOHKMAT - who shall now rule as LADY-MAGISTER of the DISTRICT of SORCEROUS POWER

You are now bound by my WILL, to the MYSTERIES, and to the SORCEROUS STATE

We do appoint the following Magi

Caliana Ashwood is henceforth appointed as VIZIER of the ACADEMY of the SORCEROUS PATH.

You are now bound by my WILL, to the MYSTERIES, and to the SORCEROUS STATE

We do demand the following by Diktat

The Lord and Lady Magisters have one elven month to present before the Chamber of Lord-Magisters their apprentices, no more than three, of whom shall serve as their lawful legal successor to their throne.

SO BOUND 

GRAND-MAGISTER, Razad the 'Fatebinder', 

Hierophant of the Mysteries, Master of the Ziggurat of Hohkmat 

A young Oblazeki Gnome draws up a diagram of the varying and oft changing political figures of Hohkmat, "Gracious, this is confusing!" He'd mumble, doodling a little crown around Sulieronn and Laurissa's heads.

A new Magister stood, tapping a finger against his staff. A slight smile formed upon Sulieronn's lips as he spoke a simple set of words, "As it should be."

Iduna, awaken from her slumber by the sound of her mailbox. She got up to read what ever was deopped in it before squeeling! “she did it! Mami did it!” She says as she showen her lover the missive “look look! She did it!” She saus as she beamed with pride “eam so proud of her”

@Digit_005

A dark clothed elf stands before the announcement, smirking in pride and knowing "Was there ever any doubt?"

5 minutes ago, Lmcfc said:

Iduna, awaken from her slumber by the sound of her mailbox. She got up to read what ever was deopped in it before squeeling! “she did it! Mami did it!” She says as she showen her lover the missive “look look! She did it!” She saus as she beamed with pride “eam so proud of her”

@Digit_005

Woken up by his love darting to the mailbox, Asmund Vincent, with groggy eyes, would scan the missive sent out by the Grand Magister before his stormy-grey eyes widened.

”I’m proud of ‘er too, love.” He replied with a smile to Iduna. “I think yer mama’s gonna want me t’ call ‘er Lady-Magister instead o’ Miss from now on thought.” The auburn chuckled nervously, knowing full well that the 5’2” Lady-Magister could drop a boulder many times his own weight on him.

Faeran’duil Lunuae perked a brow to the missive, seemingly confused. “Sulieronn? I thought he didn’t like all of that politic shit..” he clicked his tongue, sitting himself upon the chair at his desk.

A bastard of thrice-blood descent sat atop the library tower in the observatory in the District of the Sorcerous Path, humming a tune as her legs swayed in the breeze. In one hand she held the missive, reading it to herself, and the other a starsteel bastard sword rested in its sheath, pommel on her shoulder, "I 'ope t'is makes ye officially proud of me, mom. I'm a 'Lady-Magister' now, of my own right. I fought for t'is, and I'm gonna keep fightin' for it." The paper crumpled in her hand as she made a determined fist, before letting the wind take it.

“Oh, wonderful!” Atticus Reinhold’s eyes light up as he scans the missive, with a much-needed smile. “She’s earned it- A million times over, she has earned it. Laurissa truly deserves this.” Then, reading up again, an approving nod. “And of course, Lord-Magister Sulieronn is only fitting.” He files the missive away in the Chamber of Earth, pleased with the direction of the Sorcerous State.

An elf named Lanre Cerusil grinned at the missive. "She has become strong, ne? It's sort of exciting." Summarily he tossed the missive to the side, tightening the teal mask over his face.

The Sparrow looks at the missive grimly: "Ve Hohkmat is doomed." he says - and decides to never visit the place. 

Vivien applauds for those who gained such high positions she redtudies most of the books found within the academy. Mainly the one written by the Vizer of the academy herself @Creete

"Her tricks befall all. Hohkmat is doomed, and all of Aevos is next." said Arthur, as he burnt the missive in his hands. "The naivety of Hohkmat officials is impressive, these days."