A PENGUIN MENACE | TO THE PRINCE

X3N0

The lesser penguin gave a brave cry as it fends off the two intruders from their home before it huddle itself back into its alleyway enjoying his tributary fishes. 
@imkenobi

The global elite work overtime to pump mina into the Pengu uprising. 

Penguilina sharpens her beak for the upcoming warclaim. "SQUAK CAW GGGRAHHHH NOOT NOOOOOTT!!!!! I wish I had fish...."

The silver haired mali'thill directed her attetnion unto the penguin that sat within her side yard. Grasping a sharpening stone and a dagger she'd prepare it's method of demise. The mother would serve her child penguin jerky for dinner.

Illthrak would read the letter and frown and say"What the actual fu-"He would shake his head then make his way to the barracks in search of the Mordu'lar

The Winds grew colder, as the Goblins mind became fractured by the cold... as the great drifter Zavar Ugluk has become... DA PENGOBLIN!

𝘒𝘰𝘭𝘷𝘢𝘳 𝘝𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘺𝘯𝘯-𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘕𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘯 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘓𝘦𝘺𝘶'𝘴𝘪𝘭, 𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘶𝘪𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘱𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘧𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘢 𝘧𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘶𝘪𝘯𝘴, 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘧𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘮𝘱. 𝘒𝘰𝘭𝘷𝘢𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘶𝘪𝘯𝘴, 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘦𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘩 𝘧𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮!

Naele begins to pump out war-penguins for the oncoming battle in overthrowing the Elves.

"By the Stars- what have I missed, lliran?" Raziel exclaimed looking out of his window as everything was slowly filled with Penguins, "This is... odd."

Valindra Nullivari, subjugator of penguins and gremlin of the realm prepared to line the teeth of the penguins with Null Arcana...

For legal reasons, this was a joke.