The Ballad of Thunder's Echo

tcs_tonsils_

Spoiler

Absolutely AMAZING work Alamo! Glad to see more from you. And amazing voice and singing maple :)

Queen Catherine I sat by the fire in the square of Vallagne, slowly sharpening her blade as she listened to the song that her new knight had written. Some battles were won, and others lost. The Petrans would remember it all, their sorrow and their glee, through the songs and poems of Sir Marius, "The Wordsmith". 

ANOTHER Wordsmith legendary poem and ANOTHER legendary Maple song  

“I shall not be outdone by some Petran bard! Nor called a one hit wonder!

A book flew across the room as Radmir returned from the tavern where a bard preformed the song.

”To the studio. There is nothing we can do.

Spoiler

(Let the Battle of the Bards Commence) jeen-yuhs_AKanyeTrilogy_Episode1_01_24_2

Edited by Sean_VEVO

"This is soothing to listen to, and is good to my ears, this music shall pass down the family." Norido politely remarks while sitting in front of a campfire.

Artel stands on the balcony overlooking the square of Vallange, a scowl on the Flamebringers face as he thinks back to the battle until the music reaches his ears, he bows his head to listen, with a nod the knight turns and marches off to ready himself for the next battle 

Spoiler

Was genuinely SO much fun to produce! Thank you Alamo for inviting me to be apart of this. Hopefully next time your mic works and we don't accidentally delete our files again. Thanks for dealing with my near-midnight panics of music theory. I can't wait for the next one!

Very lovely song! Good job Alamo, maple! 

Sir Theoderic von Theonus listened intently as the ballad carried through the square of Vallegne. He'd close his eyes and reflect on battles past. "The duo worked hard to put this together and it came out wonderfully. May it serve as a reminder of a challenge we simply cannot repeat." 

After some time, the resourceful knight said a quick prayer for fallen comrades and opened his eyes. He returned his focus to preparing for future battles.