What's a knight without honour?

"Solid work." Hummed 'Sir' Andrik to Rurik as he marched back to their lands.

@woke

"It is difficult to know what to believe nowdays. The Church is untrustworthy, and the Pontiff corrupt - but this behaviour would not be unlike the Veletzians; after all, they did burn down a church.."

Edmund scratched his head. 

"Well, any question of a peace treaty is impossible now that the Pontiff has written this. We'll see what happens tomorrow."

9 minutes ago, poki said:

"Solid work." Hummed 'Sir' Andrik to Rurik as he marched back to their lands.

@woke

"Heh." 'Sir' Rurik the Bastard Knight chuckled to 'Sir' Andrik the Bad Boy

"It appears that the good Duke of Adria and his kin are the honorable few left in Veletz. A shame, truly." The High Keeper mused over the writtings of the Pontiff.

"Ib may juzt bi an uruk lookin' at diz zilleh Kannonizt logic, bub ain't dah connection wit dey GOD zuppoze twu bi perzonal? Why du dey eben neeyd a mowfpiece... I meayn dey juzt ah oomie aftah all," Jreg'Gorkil would ponder for a moment at this question before feeding a severed arm of a Petran to his armored-warg. He would then toss this 'missive' into a blazing fire filled with corpses.

"You have already declared Gaspard and his ilk anathema - they are already enemies of the church in your eyes, and you call for their death and the destruction of their homes. And now, you demand that he act honorably in his righteous war, to treat your people with a respect he was not afforded and is not afforded by you or yours. You have sown the wind, and shall reap the whirlwind."

Thus said the Ferryman Lanre Cerusil.

Hali shook his head. “I admire the effort but even beating Veletzers over the head with the reality of honor won’t suddenly give them the ability to comprehend.”

Bo as he reads over the missive "This the same pontiff who wished for peace and then spewed lies from his mouth while he was within the Halls of Veletz unharmed.." shaking his head at the sight of the missive "This pontiff supports genocide of humanity to go along with his own political agenda it seems this is the case once again..." He goes taking the missive tossing it into the fireplace within the tavern. A solem look upon his face

Margaret laughs at the feeble pontiff's attempt at scaring the Veletzians by threatening excommunication. "See, uncle! They'll whinge, cry and complain and further the gap that they themselves have created. No wonder more and more people stray from the haeseni institution of the church. I believe reform is long overdue." @ImmortalShadowZ

"Dah pinkieh pawntiffz zupportin whuz eva fillz hiz poketz wit shiniez.... Lie'z tu hurtz veletez pinkieh'z rex.... mi'z grukkin why a liarz uz livin an ah 'hozh ole' white goi whilez hiz pinkiez klomp tu defendz himz."

"Nubz honorz fo liar'z, Nub honorz fo coward'z, Nub honorz fo latz" Uddec would repeat to himself as he readied the horde to defend against those who have threatened their extermination.

Sir Philip snuck into the depths of Petra, finding his mother he quickly passed her a sticker she could affix to the back of her horse and buggy. 

"I hope you are proud mother." 

1 hour ago, Fie said:

Margaret laughs at the feeble pontiff's attempt at scaring the Veletzians by threatening excommunication. "See, uncle! They'll whinge, cry and complain and further the gap that they themselves have created. No wonder more and more people stray from the haeseni institution of the church. I believe reform is long overdue." @ImmortalShadowZ

Lartin Muther, young priest frowns as he'd waddle to the nearest Cathedral, he had 99 theses and a pontiff ain't one

2 hours ago, Fie said:

The Farm Knight would nod in agreement, after listening to the comment of Margaret, as he stands amongst his tower amongst the woods after days work picking the apples from the Captain-General's planted trees. "Indeed so, Neice. This is why I have already declared our house to support the Holy words of Father Nerium, and Bishop of Veletz. Nerium does not step away from the path of God, and has delivered truthful messages from him. Praise the Lord and Praise the Holy Father who travels our lands, for his blessings have protected our house for decades now."

Giano looked over his holiness' words, shaking his head, "This is all hardly a surprise, these are the same Renatian devils who only forty years ago creeped out of whatever hell they resided in and decided to worship Godfrey as a god. Such men are fools and beyond redemption, only deserving of salt and fire upon their lands."