Allow beastmen to be played without a CA

Diogen

+1 Being the owner of the Musin town and having people come to me needing help with Musin CA's almost daily makes me wonder why we even need it. half of it is just N/A and it just makes bringing new people in confusing to some. 

LET LOOSE THE MUSIN!!! CUCUMBER KHA JUMPS!! 

I agree for the most part. The abilities of musin are not extreme like any other ca. And kha....what's the point of a kha ca? There's nothing special about them. Just let people pick them.

Spoiler

Dio said if I respond to this I get an ST signed item

Just now, BakedPotato said:
  Hide contents

Dio said if I respond to this I get an ST signed item

i never said that, this is slander

Dio said if I respond to this he gives me a free musin ca

Unneeded green-tag barriers and tape, free the Musin, because following the same logic, Halflings should be a CA race too.

Spoiler

to limit meme rp, even with CA alot of people that play ologs and kha's do, just imagine how bad it'll be if it was not locked behind a CA

Honestly the musin have an impressive community even with being locked behind a CA. I’m proud of them.

1 minute ago, Zolla_ said:
  Reveal hidden contents

to limit meme rp, even with CA alot of people that play ologs and kha's do, just imagine how bad it'll be if it was not locked behind a CA

That just sounds like an issue with the people deciding to meme rp. Not the race itself. Pretty sure Meme RP isn't allowed in any race, yet why limit certain races to a CA to limit meme RP when anyone can just do it.

3 minutes ago, Zolla_ said:
  Hide contents

people who meme rp will meme rp regardless of the race
people who powergame will powergame regardless of the race

orcs are objectively the strongest and most powergameable race (aside from olog) yet you dont see people wanting to throw them behind a ca because "people might powergame their bloodlust curse!" yet things such as a kha that are just furry people with claws are somehow a worry ?

limiting beast races that provide barely any benefits that warrant a CA because "someone might meme rp" and therefore sabotaging the activity of those communities is not healthy

2 minutes ago, Zolla_ said:
  Hide contents

then punish those who do bad instead of punishing an entire community

6 minutes ago, Zanael Moonstrider said:

yet why limit certain races to a CA to limit meme RP when anyone can just do it.

Maybe a case could be made for making all new personas require a CA application, regardless of race. Elf and Human CAs when?

While this would be nice I feel having a CA adds a little bit of a barrier to the community that is both good and bad for the same reason.

It keeps out lazy and bad players from picking up the CA, but with the use of AI these same players can get in still with relative ease. For transformation based CAs I can see this issue coming up less as they are approved and let in by a community of players. But this is about beast-men and I think just anyone being able to apply and sign basically a contract saying to roleplay to the best of their ability is a great thing, not only because everyone when joining said they’d adhere to server roleplay standards but because a creature application reinforces it as well with the do you understand you are responsible for your roleplay section and you will have consequences if you are caught breaking them.

But this also discourages good players who want to pick up the CA along with the communities who promote them. It adds the application as an obstacle that confuses plenty. I mean why are musin in the transformed category? It makes no sense.

It is the same obstacle for all players who want to have a CA, same process, same lore.