IN TRISTITIA ☨ INTER REGNAT

cadazio

Holy Ser Gerard would reverently read the missive, his eyes alight with a fervent zeal as he took in the name of the newly elected Pontiff. In the hallowed halls of the cathedral, his voice echoed softly as he murmured, "Glory to Caius I, chosen vessel of divine providence, may your reign be blessed by the radiant light of GOD."

With each word, Gerard's devotion swelled, his heart overflowing with reverence for the sacred authority vested in the Pontiff. "Glory to GOD," he proclaimed, his voice resonating with unwavering faith, "and to all that is holy, for in the ascension of Caius I, we witness the triumph of righteousness."

As he stood in contemplation, Gerard's spirit soared with gratitude for the guidance bestowed upon the faithful by the Pontiff. "May your papacy be a beacon of hope," he prayed, his words infused with the fervor of true devotion, "illuminating the path of righteousness for all who seek the divine grace of our LORD."

The old Southeron smiled. Order was restored once more.

Spoiler

LETS FUCKIGN GO

‘Caius I? Very strong name!’ Comments a zealous Julian!

(will edit in a more elaborate response when I’m hone)

Edited by Publius

"A momentous occasion, may-a he live long and prosper!" Emilio Varoche said with a smile upon his visage.

"There is yet hope for Canondom against the dark,"

John of Aaun spoke after having heard the news, tracing the Lorraine as he was prone to.

"For the Lord has spoken and speedily made a worthy Vicar known."

Mattia becrossed himself. 

A private letter is sent to the residency of Caius I.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

"Friendship is measured

By the silence between words

That don't need saying

Dear Brandt,  @MadOne

Congratulations on your ascension to the Pontificate and great blessings upon you. I treasure our friendship fostered in the years following my departure from the Feldersrock temple into the lands of Minitz where I broke bread, drank lagers and fought alongside your father and countrymen. Such a time remains treasured by me and my band of Oyashi from back then and it is for that reason I will always find myself in some way indebted to your family. I look forward to watching the years of your swan song and wish you all of Kamisama's best fortune.

When my immediate business settles I will make the trip to Reinmar and we will have sakura-cha. See you soon, choom!

- Oijin."

Tar-Caraneth Aryantë, who was slightly too busy dealing with otherworldly threats to write a full letter, had a simple note delivered to the newly elected Pontiff:

"I wish you a heartfelt congratulations on your recent promotion. We shall have to speak again soon, hopefully of more cheerful matters than our last conversation. May GOD Almighty bless your endeavors.

Signed,

Caraneth"

The Grand Magister would pen a small note to the leader of Canondom,

"May your pontificate be just and enduring, congratulations on your ascension. 

Razad of Hohkmat"

And so it would be sent. 

"Alright, but where's Tylos?" Ivan asked the Prince of Reinmar over a candlelit dinner.

16 hours ago, indiana105 said:

"Alright, but where's Tylos?" Ivan asked the Prince of Reinmar over a candlelit dinner.

Ivan is incapable of reaching his fellow Prince - as across the table, Alfred is sobbing uncontrollably.

”WHY! WHY GOD!” He acclaimed, seeking answers for the lack of Tylos IV..  

Gottfried smiled softly as he saw his father take up such a holy and devout station, dipping his head.