An Act of Vandalism

_yink_

QdnoboNxXVTUBERgZQhUd8pIYc5G1E2uhy8STWTJC-64gmCgityg4Vd9F3EEtobnMKnTceO9VDSsLXEEoj4oL4qXARJaCY-DU4tu-rPoVdi8ta8JTZqAn8-271yBtRMLQxbvF8nLN3WkoH73HoWLPG0

An Act of Vandalism

cAGTEdj-Asya6bx86qKzW6XKGzpVGDvMEofiwI-c2UBPqr-wYtTUTPF2EE4Kc4EiRD60GA43H4jnWmmkmf45D_-3NArYi7cxqF_iZGqNVhKp0W51HsVxdbzpKTa5dpSMQQsPNeouRkLRV4eLVqmtfFs

JKhUaSw2rjijVAPpyrT9Wid264W2YZom9ZfWiFAVFSCKI1hT3HM3dBKrlqFX0DkDXvw5ikjxflfVeuQnEE00k529wVUgZv5Wpc_QPYRN88gs6ZbEjj67mWjisZ_RHsTJJ3SBWrLPpPYPSPRmH5zecZk

Let it be known throughout the Kingdom of Balian, by order of the Queen and the Magisterium, that this missive is issued to declare a new source of vandalism within the city of Portoregne and its outlying lands. It has come to our attention that the banner of the Holy Orenian Empire, an empire long left in the past and disbanded, has been displayed throughout our city.

From here on out, should any Holy Orenian Empire propaganda be found in the lands of Balian, they shall be torn down immediately. Anyone caught in the act of putting up such banners in support of the Holy Orenian Empire without permission on public property shall be fined 100 mina. 

JKhUaSw2rjijVAPpyrT9Wid264W2YZom9ZfWiFAVFSCKI1hT3HM3dBKrlqFX0DkDXvw5ikjxflfVeuQnEE00k529wVUgZv5Wpc_QPYRN88gs6ZbEjj67mWjisZ_RHsTJJ3SBWrLPpPYPSPRmH5zecZk

Signed,

Her Royal Majesty, Sybille I, by the Grace of GOD, Queen of Balian, Princess of Providence, Duchess of Helena and Lorraine, Countess of Pompourelia, Viscountess of Eflen and Anatis, Baroness of Renzfield, Brucca, Valens, Malenos and Ciavola, Lady of Portoregne, Atrus and Monterosa, Warden of La Costa Rubinissima, Protector of the Heartlanders and the South, etcetera.

Her Grace, Dame Gwenyth Callista Vilac Vuiller, Duchess-Consort of Aquilae, Baroness-Consort of San Haraldo, Lady Sentinel of The Royal Sentinels, Magister of The Kingdom of Balian

The Count of Marsana smiled joyfully looking upon the missive. "It jest due time moy did away with the Imperialistic values e embraced the true culture of Balian. - Too caught in the past to hold onto vyr future."

Kristoff var Ruthern shook his head at rhe missive, “Wooo to those who spit on their own heritage.”

"They hate their origin...? Talk about being emasculated, yikes!" Tiber remarked on the latest decree.

"Your own banners and coat of arms are orenian 'propaganda'. By god the weather down there has melted the brain of everyone in Balian." Sigmar chuckled to himself as he tossed the missive into a fire.

"We have moved past our roots," Isaac Vuiller murmured as he read the missive. "The Empire fell, let it stay in the dirt."

August Vilac's lip curled as he read the missive, "Ea will burn any flag Ea see, **** the Empire."

"The flag of Oren is prelude to war," wrote Viviana in her super-private, totally-not-public diary entry. "I did not spend my childhood in bloodshed to see the signs of another in my city walls. Oren will not be forged out of pen and parchment, but from blood. I've grown tired of the sight of blood." 

Viviana finished writing her entry, put out her candle, and went to sleep. Dreams and nightmares of a dead empire haunted her slumbering mind.

"I hope these people realize that the Coat of Arms of the Royal Family is apart of the Orenian, the centerpiece in fact..." muttered the young Count of Salia.

"Are they... absolutely... I am baffled to speak. How? What?" Wondered Father Monfort in his utter confusion. "You deny Oren, but call yourself Princess of Providentia, the capital of the last Empire? What? Just what? I have never seen so much oddness. It just makes no sense." The poor priest read the strangest missive again. "Duchess of Helena? Another Orenian capital... why. NOTHING here adds up. Pick one! But Oren and not-Oren at the same time makes no sense."

"Also. It is Renzfeld and not Renzfield... Arrrrggghhhh!"

Spoiler

image.png.710f635bf1d1ff4e01294204219df082.png

Spoiler

Ironic Star Wars Episode III Revenge of the Sith Chancellor Palpatine ...

"A sacrilege. How dare you spit on your own imperial ancestors? The Queen and the Magister have lost their minds." muttered Marc Galbraith after ensuring that he was alone in the Royal Library of Portoregne. He then rolled over his shoulders and continued studying history.

This time, he would center his attention in the missive The Tapestry of Man written by Sir Simon Basrid, Imperial Archchancellor of the Eight Empire, and in the missive Letters from a Farmer in Kaedrin written by Sir Frederick Armas, the Viscount Rillsworth, of the 18th century.

"There was once a time when we did not hide our origins or ignore them and, instead, we were proud of them and honoured our ancestors." added the Imperial Orenian scholar, before centering his gaze towards a portrait of Exalted Godfrey.

And, from then on, Marc no longer expected anything great from his current Queen. Instead, he looked up to the Almighty GOD and the Wisdom of his Exalted Prophets.

"And though they are many, the strength of GOD does not serve the wicked." (Auspice 2:45)