The War On Ailmere

Hera is actually blind right now, but she appreciates the sentiment.

Edit: Hera, being canonist, would probably be sweating at being called an 'Icon.'

Cerrick Fenifaer, a follower of the Golden Light, read the missive with great interest. He hummed as he handed it to his kinsman and comrade, Ryvel

"Looks like a great show, how about we engage?"

@Kanapes

A helmed man, 'Slith', looked at the missive with a faint grumble within the comfort of their own home, placing a hand upon their ferrum forehead.
"Ye kiddin me? Why didn't they scratch m'feckin name out yet!?" The man yelled, slamming his fist into his armrest as they grumbled.
"...Oi bettah have nae paladins at m'doorstep..." He malded. Seethed, even.

Orin read the missive and began drawing out the plans for another smoggers, more ambitious than before yet still very simple in its construction and purpose.

Though it was a brief trip to the South, Klaus von Berkhoven would notice this missive upon the notice board within the Commerce City. Seeing the value that the information would have for his people that lived on the edge of Canondom, the Alchemist would take an empty sheet of parchment from his bag and transcribe the message.
Putting the valuable, transcribed missive carefully into his bag,
Klaus would pull a brass pocket-watch from an inner pocket of his coat to check the time before closing the lid and returning it there, then quickly journeyed back North without a moment’s thought as every second without this information could spell disaster.

A dark elf would stifle a giggle reading the missive dropped into the library - "Being sentenced to life in solitary is not all that bad I suppose. At least some are having fun."

"Hmph."

In the dim light of the hall of the White Comet's Chapter-House, Villorik closed his eyes, and rested his head against the back of his chair. Tatiyana had brought him this particular report not so long ago, before he had gruffly shooed her off to sleep. Now, he sat alone, with only what remained of the candles for company.

"Let's see, then," he mused to himself, "if Kaethul can spill more Light than it has nurtured the Shadow."

For, to Villorik, that had always be the truest measure of redemption.

Gather did the great banners once more,

Cries ethereal, howls other worldly,

Battlefields picked clean...

I didn't sign this.

A wonderful creditin' of my risks and efforts . . . I am not, in fact, an 'independent', nor an 'adventurer'. A Lady Magister of Hohkmat grumbled as she looked over the page, “And it's 'Gnæfa', not 'Gnaefa'.She corrected over pedantically.

"Ooh. I really should get involved in this - if naught else the battlefields would make for a neat painting." A journeyman mage then pulls a sheet of paper from his drawer, setting his quill just next to it, before briefly disappearing into his basement to procure a pair of gauntlets. "Mmmh. Yes, these'll do, I think - " That goosefeather quill was then swept up, the nib dipped in green ink, and Arakawa began to write. . .

2 hours ago, Ewdrawings said:

I didn't sign this.

Spoiler

RP it as someone forging your signature ! 

“Damn it all- I hoped to be wrong for once” Ember exclaimed waking up from her sleep