The Followers of Aeriel ((FoA))

Maur

Whoops, I always thought Iblees was the woman and Aeriel the man, now I know it's the other way around. Anyways, thanks!

Report ta Maur fer more details. ((Ask him for perms and /tell him ingame. his mc name is maur0821 ))

((Maur, please update the first page. And to everyone else: Maur said I can check applications now, I'm just saying this so everyone knows.))

Brief Character History: Mili was born into the great family of the Ironguts. He is Hiebe's brother and some relation to the Dwarf king Algrim. Mili started off good and worked in the Kal"Urguan guards for a long time. After his service in the guards Mili went to the Free Dwarven Army and rose to become second in command. Mili went to the battle where we retook the outpost of Snowy Fields from the Undead and served in the medic tent helping many to remain alive. After the battle I was recruited into the Undead minions from which I have come here to serve against my former masters.

Character Name (I.C.): Mili_Irongut

Character name (O.C.): Leland22

How much time do you spend on the server?: I would say around 15-20 hours a week

Race: Dwarf

IC Age: 105 (I think)

Will you be a FOA soldier, or a preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus):

Goals in the FOA?: To serve Aegis and Aeriel to the best of my abilities and to fight the Undead scum.

Good deeds you have done?: I have helped many by giving them food along the kings road and I lend money to those in need.

Have you done any bad deeds?: Yes, I was an Undead minion before I saw the falseness of Iblees and his spawn. I regret to say that I protected the Undead in one of the attacks on them.

How did you hear of us?: Jayius found me in the minion base and recruited me.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: Yes, during my time as a minion I was mistreated by them so much they drove me to leave them.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): I use a sword (32) and a bow (0) I use the two interchangeably.

Are you a capable builder?: Yes, I was the Head Architect of Celestine and I was responsible for the moat and other defensive structures that were built.

Can you wield any other weapons?: No

Any special skills?: I am a good shot with a bow and I have gained access into the list of Undead minions.

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: Yes, I have seen firsthand the destruction and unhappiness caused by Iblees.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I think that I can plan and fight well. I can farm, build, and mine. I plan on protecting the Ascended and their people from the horrors which I have endured.

Brief Character History: I have/am a member of the guardians the shrouded and the whispering order(whispering isles army). I have fought in many battles like wraths clutch, Plus battle 1 and 2 of the undead relic thingy. I have also worked as a wood cutter

Character Name (I.C.): Henry_Johnson

Character name (O.C.): Henrya15

How much time do you spend on the server?: about 5 hrs a day

Race: Human

IC Age: 27

Will you be a FOA soldier, or a preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): would like to be a soldier

Goals in the FOA?: To get rid of the undead

Good deeds you have done?: Helped a man with a broken leg. I also donated books to the men rebuilding the orc library

Have you done any bad deeds?: maybe grief once on what i though was a deserted town

How did you hear of us?: Forums

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: Yes because they are a threat to us all and have killed many of my friends

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): mostly sword but i am a pretty good shot with a bow

Are you a capable builder?: Yes i am but im not great at building

Can you wield any other weapons?: i can weild axe since i chop wood a lot

Any special skills?: chopping wood and mining

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: Yes do because in the battle of wraths clutch she rained down gold apples that saved my life

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I have great ties that i can get to help us in battle if needed. I will fight to the death for the FOA and Aeriel to stop the undead menace

Brief Character History: Mili was born into the great family of the Ironguts. He is Hiebe's brother and some relation to the Dwarf king Algrim. Mili started off good and worked in the Kal"Urguan guards for a long time. After his service in the guards Mili went to the Free Dwarven Army and rose to become second in command. Mili went to the battle where we retook the outpost of Snowy Fields from the Undead and served in the medic tent helping many to remain alive. After the battle I was recruited into the Undead minions from which I have come here to serve against my former masters.

Character Name (I.C.): Mili_Irongut

Character name (O.C.): Leland22

How much time do you spend on the server?: I would say around 15-20 hours a week

Race: Dwarf

IC Age: 105 (I think)

Will you be a FOA soldier, or a preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus):

Goals in the FOA?: To serve Aegis and Aeriel to the best of my abilities and to fight the Undead scum.

Good deeds you have done?: I have helped many by giving them food along the kings road and I lend money to those in need.

Have you done any bad deeds?: Yes, I was an Undead minion before I saw the falseness of Iblees and his spawn. I regret to say that I protected the Undead in one of the attacks on them.

How did you hear of us?: Jayius found me in the minion base and recruited me.

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: Yes, during my time as a minion I was mistreated by them so much they drove me to leave them.

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): I use a sword (32) and a bow (0) I use the two interchangeably.

Are you a capable builder?: Yes, I was the Head Architect of Celestine and I was responsible for the moat and other defensive structures that were built.

Can you wield any other weapons?: No

Any special skills?: I am a good shot with a bow and I have gained access into the list of Undead minions.

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: Yes, I have seen firsthand the destruction and unhappiness caused by Iblees.

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I think that I can plan and fight well. I can farm, build, and mine. I plan on protecting the Ascended and their people from the horrors which I have endured.

Do you want to be a soldier, or a preacher. Other than that, accepted.

Brief Character History: I have/am a member of the guardians the shrouded and the whispering order(whispering isles army). I have fought in many battles like wraths clutch, Plus battle 1 and 2 of the undead relic thingy. I have also worked as a wood cutter

Character Name (I.C.): Henry_Johnson

Character name (O.C.): Henrya15

How much time do you spend on the server?: about 5 hrs a day

Race: Human

IC Age: 27

Will you be a FOA soldier, or a preacher?(Preachers are allowed to fight, but not their main focus): would like to be a soldier

Goals in the FOA?: To get rid of the undead

Good deeds you have done?: Helped a man with a broken leg. I also donated books to the men rebuilding the orc library

Have you done any bad deeds?: maybe grief once on what i though was a deserted town

How did you hear of us?: Forums

Are you against the Undead? Please explain why.: Yes because they are a threat to us all and have killed many of my friends

What is your primary weapon in battle? (Sword, Axe, or Bow. Please state which one and your skill level please. Please refer to the rank list for appropriate weapon skill level.): mostly sword but i am a pretty good shot with a bow

Are you a capable builder?: Yes i am but im not great at building

Can you wield any other weapons?: i can weild axe since i chop wood a lot

Any special skills?: chopping wood and mining

Do you have faith in the Aeriel and will you tell of this to others? Please explain why.: Yes do because in the battle of wraths clutch she rained down gold apples that saved my life

Explain how you will help to serve the FOA, and through us, the Ascended and Aeriel: I have great ties that i can get to help us in battle if needed. I will fight to the death for the FOA and Aeriel to stop the undead menace

Accepted, though you do have a really short biography. Report ta Maur fer more details ((ask him for perms. His mc name is maur0821 ))

*A courier approaches Aeriel's Keep and hands Maur a bloodstained letter*

Tolta, 26 of The First Seed, 1328

I have been listening in the shadows. You have all sat in your gilded Keep far too long doing nothing to protect Aegis. None of you are TRUE Followers Of Aeriel. I have watched as you banished your innocents and kept your darkest members in your ranks. I have seen your weakness and don't expect I will not exploit them. Soon, FoA, very soon, you will feel our wrath. Your keep will crumble under our Diamond Fist and you will bow before us.

Signed,

Your Bringer of Death

((I am making a new Evil guild to help start up some more conflict and you guys are my first target))

Rogash walks up to the gates of the Keep

Rogash motions for a guard to allow him entrance as he has already been there before as a friend

Rogash then drops a letter down onto the floor, and walks out quickly

"Dear FoA, And Ascended,

It as' came ta' tha' Orcses attention, dat' Pok Vinnen as' been declarin' some kinda' war.

I, Rogash be tellin' ya' on behave of da' War Nation o' Krugmar dat' dis' as' nottin' ta do wid us' and we remain peaceful."

-The soft print of Shoi's writing on the scroll carried by a White hawk to the sender.-

As declared, I must decree that the FoA has recently been reabsorbed into the Enlighten's command. I pray thee take back this call of war. Our battles should be against the Undead. This threat saddens the heart of Aeriel to see her children fighting against one another. Everyone has a chance to return but must prove themselves in the eyes of the guides.

May Aeriel Guide us in the Darkest of times

-Shoi