OPERATION WINTERSTORM

Moping

From the depths of the diraar barracks, a door creaked open. In poured a courtier of the Royarch, delivering the proclamation to the Parir of the Second Company. She quickly gathered the missive in her hands, proud of each word that the Royarch scribbled onto it. It had been a long year since the declaration had been drawn up but that year had finally come to a close. As the Parir turned to face the camera, she could only help but to utter one thing.

"Ladies and Gentlemen. We got them."

Spoiler

Happy April Fools!

Spoiler

beamon.jpg?ex=661dc496&is=660b4f96&hm=89

"yare yare, twenty minutes before council," Shugo Kato shows the proclamation to War Captain Takemura and gets the tanegashima arbalests ready.

Alfred's dreams left before him a message - or what he believed to be one.. Theoderic's voice rang deep in the Prince's mind..

YDJjet2IHi-7QiveM95HJR5iuByfy8yAIrAUbGDgBGCQ9mlh21yBOjObP74TEpKKXCwBnNqkmWoQznXxVLlOT2IMIywf8mN7LOf49fsO6pYPaLULG-m9qCX-a_3_2Z2DbfBmGhYpjFN93oIK

Peter sharpened his moustache for the upcoming conflict.

6 minutes ago, Reckless Banzai Screamer said:

"yare yare, twenty minutes before council," Shugo Kato shows the proclamation to War Captain Takemura and gets the tanegashima arbalests ready.

"Bakayaro, Konoyaro, these gaijin have got-to go!" War Captain Takemura shows the proclamation to the Yasu-Tori Danzen.

The Cerusil Parir within the Celia'diraar prepares his halberd once more as he glances down at the square of his barrack with his company prepared up for war.

"Wow that's crazy, they managed to lie about everything that so funny." Sera muses 

"Fur Gott und Vaterland!" said Ludwig Bishop from his home in Reinmar as he prepared his weapons and armor for war.

Ilthrak looked over his very own missive with a obscure smile as he gazed over Celia'nor"They have brought this upon themselves"The Royarch then went back to painting his nice picture of a mountain!

"So, you come to us and don't listen to a word we say? We prove we're not with the Harrowers and even show our hands to show that we hold no marks. You didn't even mention Vampires when you came and we have seen no such Pale Knight in our city walls. Now you spread lies about a city that hasn't even done anything to you? Sorry that Sakuragakure is mad that we left, but your lies are ridiculous." Sulieronn commented, rolling his eyes. "Warmongers, the lot of them. Perhaps they could enlighten us on who these vampires or Raider worshipers are!"

"Finally we get to kill the Mori." -Koteshi

A child, known as Ciradyl Akaln'riv, lay ill within her bed. The little girl shivered as a hot towel rested upon her forehead, in a pose as if she were prepared to pass on. She was being overdramatic, of course. Her mother walked over to the child, holding a bowl of soup ready for her.

“Mother… I must leave my bed,  the

construction of Paradine needs me!”

“You can play with your blocks later… Oh, which reminds me…”

The mother placed the soup on the ground next to the girl’s bed, only to take out the copy of the parchment.

Ciradyl stared in shock, a loud gasp escaping from her mouth. Quickly, despite her sickened state, the little girl leaped out of bed.

“My Divadri company! They need me! I must prepare to fight!”

Eir Maor read over the document with a stoic expression but with a swift nod, they ventured to the barracks to begin training themselves and their son for battle