Comment and I'll give your character a theme song (Part Three?)

Apotolofo

Ether - A wandering traveller who tends to hold grudges at times, likes fire a bit too much.

ferdaboy

5 hours ago, Pancho said:

Cerrick - A former blacksmith and sword for hire turned Paladin in order to combat against Dark. Though he is loyal to a fault, he is often unpredictable in thought

5 hours ago, greygre said:

Merfinzannib Moddleseddle Miminendilpigglegeggle - Two foot tall Gnome.  Mage, librarian, and sometimes circus performer.

5 hours ago, Cheese said:

Esfir, super bold and friendly; ambitious Amador Baroness who always serves

4 hours ago, sam33497 said:

FATHER AND SON.

Father 

And Son

4 hours ago, mothsthetic said:

wilford - a hardened knight and former darkspawn hunter who comes off as cold and unapproachable, paranoid and skilled in his craft. fiercely protective and loyal.

4 hours ago, mika1278 said:

Mika :)
Your local friendly redhead man with a knack for void and family

4 hours ago, Jihnyny said:

Toshiro, a dark elf Oyashiman on the path in the search of lifes meaning. Likes dragons. Hunts darkspawn and is an edgy fighting shadow lad

I feel this could be him when he's fighting or sm. If u want edgy + fighting. 

Looking for life's meaning tho:

3 hours ago, Buru said:

Vulkari

A tall skeleton with ill begotten jewelry entangled in his bones, has alot of big teeth

3 hours ago, SlitheryC1 said:

Slith, you know him. Helmed geezer thats probably 85% metal by now who likes automatons, science experiments, & lightly bullying the youth.

I think u deserve an epic song

2 hours ago, Dyl said:

ORO ORO YOU ALREADY KNOW

I'm not sure why, but this is the first thing that came to mind. Lemme cook for a moment, I'll come back to you...

2 hours ago, ellielove15 said:

Hmmm, what would be Leoni's, I wonder?

Dame Leoni of Acalonn, Orphan of the Aenguls. A paladin initiate turned Devil-Knight after being captured by warlocks while on patrol, she now protects the people of Aevos that'd have her from the demons that seek to corrupt others. Now fully estranged from the paladins that raised her, she often leans in to the DEVIL in devil-knight. 

2 hours ago, Turbo_Dog said:

Dhen Ma’al- A freakish homunculus that isn’t all it appears to be. Wanting to socialize and make friends everywhere despite it’s horrific and unsightly appearance

Sad and sweet :(

1 hour ago, Andustar said:

Albéric du Lac - Knight of the Lake and Centurion of Xan. A deceased paladin who, in a final act of defiance, scarred the Arch-Drakaar Azdromoth.

Oh god I feel like I really need to cook with this one

^ This song gives a really cool double meaning to bleeding out for someone. 

"If the last thing I do is to bring you down, I'll bleed out for you." 

37 minutes ago, Voodoo_BirD said:

Ether - A wandering traveller who tends to hold grudges at times, likes fire a bit too much.

...i have a lot of songs about fire

37 minutes ago, ferdaboy said:

ferdaboy

idk man

Spoiler

This is so precious!!

Juliya Barclay.

She is the daughter of a Prince in Reinmar, destinated to marry into foreign lands to connect kingdoms. She wishes to bring unity and harmony to all, and keep her values true always. 

Gravelord Kryndomere

Was once a mere Necromancer Merchant, The Delmar, now turned into Herald of Umbrage and Logical Lich. Works for big old scary Mordring, Dragaar Lich. 

You did well with Val a year ago, let's see what you've got now. She's come a long way and kinda semi-split from her playful gremlin ways to become a lot more morose and spiteful. She's faced a fuckton of hardship and wonders why shes still alive.

And another for Barrowlord Fornotos, given their name by Mordring himself, they're part of Synod leadership, and one of the few non-wights to achieve Barrowlord status, they're also the Herald of Strife in Xionism, and thus believe that the conflict between aengudaemons and Xion, light and dark should be eternal with no true victor.

Adrien Blanchet

-Knighted for murdering a cripple

-Made a lord for slaughtering and terrorising innocents

-Left his family when his daughter was two years old, after the death of his sons in battle

-Loyal only to himself, and and the memory of two dead men

-Dabbled in some tomfoolery some may consider to be "unnatural" and "spook-esque"

The Blanket Baron

A short, silent individual draped head to toe in black fabric, their face completely obscured by black fabric. Draped over them like a big hoodie is a giant, knitted, purple blanket that covered them. The blanket acts like a cape from behind but has no indecent flaws to it. The Baron sounds humble, and wishes to grant those he finds his friends custom made blankets.

Rowena - eldest daughter to Queen Catherine of the Petra, knight-to-be, stubborn and prideful, would protect her little siblings until her last breath. she also got severely burned by ferrymen one time so half her face is covered in scars

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, Apotolofo said:

i think u deserve an epic song

man if i actually took rp seriously this would fit lmfao
v good pick!

Edited by SlitheryC1

Sigrun 'Undeadslayer' Stonehammer - Hero of Dungrimm.

Hv'ymlagar - a nephilim apart of a doomsday cult who cares for nothing but to see iblees burn the world to nothingness.  

Aserath Hemastorn - A barbarian turned Voidal mage after a truamatic event that changed him entirely (Yet he still has daddy issues). Moraly gray to the point of people thinking he is bad, but he just wants to keep the fam safe (Also somehow becoming a Minister in the process??) ^-^