Aeriel's Followers

argonian

Restart the guild, it will be good. But the ascended were silly for entrusting themselves so heavily to a guild of warriors. It was obviously going to end badly, and the ascended were wrong to have not remained more distant. The AF will be good, they just won't have the same connection with the ascended as the FoA did.

Tylos, I wish you all luck with your future endeavors. I can provide an area in Talun if you would like and I can supply you with what you need. All luck to you cousin. ((first cousin once removed icon_razz.gif))

I would like ta rejoin, except I would like ta become a higher rank (Maybe Colonel). I may not be present at the base at times (OOC reasons, and because I am mainly in the Verge.).

Although these words were not directed to me, I thank everyone who has tried to help us prosper. I am but a recruit, but in my heart of hearts I thank you all. ((Seriously, thank you everyone whom is not giving grief, I find it really nice that you guys try to help us, and I wish for nothing but prosperity from the AF!))

*CoughFOAAREBANDITSCoughCough*

So many Ban-reports on FoA cause every doowanger could join and praise the god "Aeiral" Because they said they could, Just happy they have disbanded :D ((No offence to anyone)) But maybe we could get a PEACEKEEPING order following Aeiral's word

*CoughFOAAREBANDITSCoughCough*

So many Ban-reports on FoA cause every doowanger could join and praise the god "Aeiral" Because they said they could, Just happy they have disbanded :D ((No offence to anyone)) But maybe we could get a PEACEKEEPING order following Aeiral's word

((Um... what? I am sorry but I had a hard time following what you just said.))

(People can voice their opinions in a calm safe matter. Its a free world and in my country freedom of speech is a big deal. Im glad to see a few still wanting to do.good on the server. ) I wish you all luck young ones. May Aeriel bless you and keep you safe.

snip

((This is an IC thread, and it's not my fault Willy and Safen had to spam the thread))

(It's Ahkrael, I'm on the fence about joining a new AF.. I'm kinda hanging with maur, goldbeard, and icarus after this whole fiasco, I personally think you shoulda waited.. Tylos.. At least for the flames to die down, But I won't rage against your idea, I wish you luck in running it, maybe, I'll come by and visit,

((I give up, everyone is trolling me, whether in TS or OOC in game, because of this guild, I'm handing ownership to Sam if he accepts and I'm leaving the guild. Even in IC people always metagame stuff they heard me say months ago in "(())" just to troll me even more now that they hate me. I'm sorry for having to leave the guild so soon but it's either leaving this or the server.))

((=/ So sad to see people quitting because of other people. Truly breaks my heart to see this, especially when it is such a good idea and such good people, such as James, Willy, And Safen/X01. I understand why you are leaving, but wish you wouldn't. I can see this heading to disaster soon, and can only hope for something to come in its replacement, as currently this is the only thing of its kind. Again, it makes me sad to see all this fall apart, but I do not wish to judge, I wish you all best of luck! To all those whom started and lead this great guild at one point or another, I applaud you, but do not blame the destruction on one person, as it seems it was from a variety of sources, and making a scape goat helps no one, I hope eventually this great guild is resurrected, or something comes in its place, but for now, peace.))

((I think we're at a point in the server where undead and ascended dont do much anymore. Look on the bright side, we're going to have much better player made events. You can always join other military factions Tylos, you military nut :P))

Ascended havnt done much lately I agree but its whatever. I shall continue to protect the people with my.staff or my axe.