[✓] [Racial Lore] The Wood Elves

PtahWithin

Needs more redheads.

Really though, this is fantastic and fits wood elves perfectly. Elorna approves.

Good job Ptah! Just the picture alone makes me want to become a wood elf again!

I'm loving this so far. Keep working on it, and best of luck!

Not integral, no, but all female Wood Elves feel the call of Dryadism at some point in their lives and only female Wood Elves can be Dryads. I think it's worth mentioning because of this.

Specify a height range, perhaps 6"1 to 6"4? Simply so we avoid the traditional (and lore incorrect) 7ft elf?

Not integral, no, but all female Wood Elves feel the call of Dryadism at some point in their lives and only female Wood Elves can be Dryads. I think it's worth mentioning because of this.

Very well, I shall find a place for that.

So fantastic. Now I know why you've been creeping around Malinor. You've been doing research, haven't you?

Indeed! I engineered this in such a way as to not discredit any existing Wood Elves. I have been interviewing several Wood Elves as well.

Specify a height range, perhaps 6"1 to 6"4? Simply so we avoid the traditional (and lore incorrect) 7ft elf?

I shall do so in time, when I add more to each section.

Well written, it was good of you to do this, we needed some more wood elf lore. A definite +1 from me.